Tactical Village

"Okay, I've got the details for this simulation." Terry says at the bottom of the stairs. "A group of large men entered an embassy and has taken hostages."

"Which embassy?" Jake asks.

"Doesn't matter." Terry replies.

"Fine. Canada, then" Jake says. "So, take out the perps, clear the civilians, rescue the hostages?"

"Affirmative. This is an active shooter situation." Terry says. "You're cleared for maximum engagement."

"Maximum engagement?!?" Charles asks excitedly. "What is this, Jurassic Park: The Rise?"

"Diaz, Y/s/n and Boyle, perimeter security."

"Cool." Rosa says and Y/n gives terry a thumbs up.

"Peralta And Santiago, you're the assault team. I'll be in the command centre. Scully, I want you to do nothing. Just stand next to me and and say, "Yes, Sarge"."

"Okay, Sarge." Scully replies.

"Come on, man." Terry says, disappointed.

"All right, focus up." Jake says as he stands in front of the team. "We've got 18 minutes and 41 seconds to break this record. No one screwing around."

"Woah, really not gonna do a character? What about Rex "Bookinghame"?" Amy asks in a terrible English accent.

"Okay, never ever do an accent again," jake says as Amy miss agreeingly. "And I am playing a character: a no-nonsense detective season who's only goal is to sent this course record. His name is Vic Kovac. He's an ex-navy seal who is double crossed and left for dead. I don't hav time for his back-story. Sarge

"Okay, guys, and GO!" Terry starts his stopwatch and we all run up the stairs.

About 10 minutes pass. Charles has went another way, leaving Y/n and Rosa alone.

"Hey, I know we might not make it out here alive, but-" Y/n starts.

"This isn't real. It's just a simulation." Rosa says.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just dramatic like that." Y/n says. "But, would you like to go out after this?"

"Like on a date?" Rosa asks

"I prefer not to put a label on it but, if you want to call it that. Sure." Y/n replies and Rosa turns and give her a smile. Y/n smiles back. Rosa opens her mouth to speak but then Y/n sees man behind Rosa with a shirt that reads 'perp' on it holding a gun. "Watch out!" Y/n slightly pushes Rosa out the way and shoots them with her paint gun.

"Woah. Thanks." Rosa says.

"No problem."

"And yes, I would like to go out with you." Rosa says. Y/n's eyes widen. She never actually thought Rosa would say yes.

"Really? Okay. Cool cool cool-" Y/n goes on and is then interrupted with a kiss. "Noice." Rosa laughs.

"You just killed someone and then just kiss. I have kids you know" the 'Perp' complains. Y/n and Rosa exchange looks and nod at each other. They then turn around and shoot the guy- again.
_________

What's your favourite emoji(s)?

Mine are 😂😙😔✌️😳🥰