Are We Just Gonna Keep Doing This?

You're sitting on the couch watching your favourite show when you hear a knock at your door. You pause the show and open the door.

"Hey." Rosa says. she has a little smile on her face. You knew this smile.

"Hi." You reply. "What's up." She doesn't reply. Instead she stays silent and staring into your (y/e/c) eyes. She leans in and kisses you, taking you by surprise. You don't want to kiss back, but you do. She pulls away and you have an annoyed look on your face. "Aren't you with Adrian?" You ask coldly.

"No, I broke up with him." She replies.

"Why?"

"Because, I made..." She starts.

"You made a mistake breaking up with me? Is that correct?" You say. She nods. A guilty look takes over her face. "Are we just going to keep doing this?". She opens her mouth to talk but, you start before she can. "You do this every time. You break up with me and date someone new, break up with them and come back telling me you made a mistake and you want me back. And I always fall for it. Even when I tell myself 'no'."

"I promise I won't break up with you again." She says.

"Do you though? You said that the last time." You recall. "And guess what? We broke up."

"I was stupid." She says

"Yeah, you were." You say bluntly.

"I wont do it again." She pauses and looks into your eyes. "I love you."

"How can I believe you?" You ask with disbelief. "You push away anything that's important in you're life." You're voice gets louder with anger. "You nearly fucking married Pimento, but did you really love him? You "love me" but would you actually marry me?" She stays silent and avoids all eye contact. A few tears run down her face. "Am I just not good enough for you? Cause you come begging for me to come back just right after a break up," Tears start to roll down your face too. "And I'm stupid enough to think that you've changed. I don't think you love me. You say you do, but you really don't."

"I do." She says, her voice is shaky. "I really do. I guess I'm just afraid."

"Afraid of what?" You ask.

"I don't know." She replies. "I- I..."

"I don't care." You say slightly calmer. "Don't come back until you have a fucking answer." You start to shut your door.

"Y/n." She says, crying and trying to keep the door open. You stopped crying. There was no point. You love Rosa, but you don't want to waste your time.

"Goodbye, Rosa." You say, closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n i wrote this a while ago and i haven't updated this in a while
so enjoy my shitty writing 😗✌️