1. Trump x Obama 🔞

16+ WARNING n!!!!!n!!!🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

It was a beautiful sunny day at Area 51... trump was visiting to use electricution therapy and violent torture methods on all the alien hostages and make them tell him where they kept their nuclear weapons... as trump was looking at all the dumb stupid aliens in their containment chambers he was suddenly grabbed!! And pulled into the shadows....

Trump tried to scream,, but someone .. covered his mouth?!?!

If I die now.... America will never be great again... Trump sweated.

"Trump... shhh .. it's ok it's me.... don't scream please..." said the mystery persons voice. It was deep and sexy and smooth, and Trump blushed

He turned around. "Who are you?? Let go of me!" He gasped and blushed as he saw....

Obama..

"OVAMA?!!??" Trump screamed, and obama* sorry type-o covered his mouth again. "Ssshhhh.... I can't afford to be caught!" He said.

What do you mean? Said trump.

"Well... I have something to tell you.. you probably don't know this.."

"What?" Said trump

Then obama... PULLED DOWN HIS PANTS?!!??

Trump gasped and blushed HARD and said "Obama pull your pants up this is not appropriate!!!@

No.... said obama...

"What?" Said trump

I am an alien..., then obama took all his clothes off and trump could see the smooth rainbow scaled that covered his chest. Trump had seen this type of alien before... he was a lizard alien! It was the hottest type of alien, and one was standing naked right in front of him!!

"O-obama.... I never knew this.. why didn't you tell me?" Trump Said, dismayed....

Obama sighed. "I would be afraid... that.. maybe you wouldnt- like me anymore?" He said and blushed..

Trump frowned and started to cry.. "ovama I have always liked you.."

Obama noticed him crying and hugged him. "Please don't cry Donald i hate to see you like this..."

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️NSFW WARNINGM⚠️⚠️⚠️🤭🤭🤭🤭

Then Donald blushed hard and said, "Obama... I have another question...."

"Yes?" Said obama. "Anything for you princess.."

"Show me ... how aliens make love.."

Obama blushed hard!!! "PRINCESS!!! You don't really mean it... do you..?"

"Yes trump said, and kissed obama passionately."

Then ovama stuck a finger in his butt... trump moaned.

"Another one..."

Obama did as he said, and he kept adding fingers until trump was moaning with pleasure. Then he smelled his hand it smelled like shit.
"Damn," Said obama.

"Fuck me NOW!!!" Yelled trump and ripped off all his cloths

Obama said okay and started to have s*x with trump! 😳

Trump moaned loud and obama was surprised at how tight he was.. then he cummed and it was purple because he was an alien, and trump tasted it and it tasted so bad and he threw up all over Obama. Then obama ate his throw up because that is what aliens do.

"I love you Trump..."

"I love you too obama..."

The end..