3. Jorge x Benji (Benjey)

One shot of @/benjikrol and @/jeyjeygardi on tik tok 😸😸🍓🍌
————————————————————————

Jorge sweated nervously as he waited at the subway station for his friend Benji (and also crush). They had been talking for a while and it was realy cool 😳 or whatever but Jorge couldn't wait to meat him.

Benji wasn't responding to his texts but that was normal because the signal was bad underground, right? Jorge got his video camera out just in case and started recordig himself.

6 hours later

Jorge cried about 14 times in the past 6 hours and he recorded all of them. Was Benji ever going to come? He felt his eyes start to well with tears again when he saw a figure standing in the distance. He had a purple jacket on and his hair was very fluffy and nise... BENJI?!!??? Jorge thought, and he turned on his camera and ran to him. He hugged him around the waist and breathed in his smell deepyly...

"Jeyjey...." the deep voice said.

"Yes....?" Jorge said through sobs.

"You are kinda smely.... sorry but ur stinkey....." Said Benji. He looked down on Jorge and smiled at him but deep down Jorge smelled really bad like shit and it was hard to focus

"😳 omv...benje thinks I am so smely..." Jorge told the camera and all his fans. He thought it was rly funny but Benji DID NOT he did not. Not at all...... he wanted to throw up so badly and the smell ... it was smelly.... really smelled smelly.... kinda smelly and stinky and also pungent..... it was making his head hurt like a son of a bitch got damn!

Afterwards they got some food and then headed back to Jorge's apartment.

Benji was eating strawberries on Jorge's bed and Jorge was making a tik tok.

"Hey Benji you should let me paint your face," said Jorge and giggled.

"Okay that sounds like fun!" Said Benji and smiled. He climbed off the bed and sat on the floor next to Jorge as he got all his makeup/paint and spread it out on the floor. They both reached for a brush and accidentally touched hands. "Oh! I- uh.... sorry," Benji stuttered.

"Hehe" said Jorge and he wrapped his long spindly skinny ET finges around Benjis big meaty hand...

OMG THEY WERE THEY HELD HANDS

JORGE BLUSHED REALLLLLLLLLY HARDE.... Like this 😳 lol

"I will make your life miserable." Said Benji

"Oh shit what."

All of a sudden BENJI wrapped his GIANT HAND around JORJES neck.

"Ohh oh god noooo oh god no don't please don't ohhhh nooooo noo NOOOOOO don't kill me please Benji...."

Benjis eyes started to turn red and his demon form started to came out. Horns came out of his head... "JORGE! YOU KNOW THAT SEX AND LOVE AND HOLDING HANDS IS A SIN AND FORBIDDEN IN HELL WHERE I LIVE!" He yelled at Jeyjey.

"Benji... But I.....I love you," said Jorge.....

"WHAT?! YOU CANT LOVE ME!!!! ITS AGAINST DEMON LAWS!!! IN HELL!!! WHERE I AM FROM!!!! BECAUSE I AM A DEMON!!!"

"but I am such a big fat whorejey for you!" Said Jorge and then ran up to Benji and kissed him passionately.

Benji's eyes went back to normal color and he groaned as Jeyjey kissed him. He slapped Jeyjeys ass reallt hard.

"Jeyjey... you kissed the demon right out of me... I'm not possessed anymore!" Said Benjy happily.

"Oh I'm glad... I thought I lozt you forever!" Said Jayjgay.

Then they kissed and made out some more 😊😋 the end Jeyjey still smells like dirty stinky bootyhole tho