I

Hyunwoo's POV

"Please slap me for being head over heels to this man! I'm so in love!" She acted like fainting as she showed some video from her phone.

"Oh shit, he dance that well? The hip thrust! Omg. Slap me too!"

"Oh man! Please step on me! You're mine!"

"Oh? You own him? How come? We had a date last night!"

"You only got one date, we already had several dates. Poor you!"

And the last girl in that fractious scene got a real slap on her right cheek.  The other one didn't budge and grab her hair, pulling to the place no one knows. I let out multiple sighs to these girls. Who have been they're talking about? Good luck to that man.

I feel the last sip of juice passed on my tongue so I threw the pack to the nearest trash bin while sitting still on the white bench under a tree. I must be in the dance studio right now but I decided to practice later before going home. The sound of leaves rustling through the wind complement this peaceful surrounding and it makes me so sleepy. This warm set of November is really admirable. Yawns escaped from my mouth as I leaned my back down, planning to sleep for a while before my next class.

This is me, this is my life. Peaceful now, louder later.

Before I could totally make my journey to dreamland, heavy pantings interrupted me. I turned to see that familiar gold-rimmed spec, white porcelain skin inside that very neat uniform, and some art tools that will forever be mentioned when you see him.

"Oh there he is, again." I said to myself smiling at his appearance, he has this excitement and nervous kind of presence. I shouldn't be surprised, with that heavy breathings and concerned eyes, he always look like someone is trying to catch him. I just stared at him, expectantly, bringing out his art tools to his lap, and then started his work.

"Hey! Seems like we're running out of time!" I greeted him.

Kihyun's POV

"I must pass it before the deadline which is this 6PM. But I'm not yet done with adding highlights to the color. argh" I stumbled on finding the right pen color as I was answering this man's question.

We've been talking for few days, in the same time and in the same place, so I got used to the thinking that he's gonna be here. He did nothing but ask some random questions which I also answered randomly. I don't know how but he help me in some ways. The more he talk, the more ideas coming out from my mind. As if he is my mind energy booster. Scribbling continued as I told him my story of why I'm in a rush now.

"I was occupied with some errands last night so I got tired and easily doze off like that and when I woke up, I was still on the desk, with that drooling shit from my mouth. I got panicked because I was unable to do majority of this artwork I've been working on for four days. Now I'm rushing like crazy--"

"Sshhh...okay okay I get it. Now, be calm and take your time. You can definitely pass it later." He said lightly tapping my shoulder and instantly, I breathe slowly and deeply to calm myself.

I looked at the overall art I made and gulped upon thinking it is going to be my first time entering an art competition and I wish so hard that everything would go well.

&