X

Hyunwoo's POV

It's been two days since the art competition ended and I'm still smiling at the arts hanging on the special wall provided by the art department. It was like I see myself whenever I stare at Kihyun's work.

He ranked 7th place.

He might not top the list but he was crying so hard when they announced his name. I feel like a proud dad especially when I think I was his inspiration for this beautiful art! Well, Kihyun didn't tell me totally that but it's not that bad to assume right?

After that day, we went to a seafood restaurant and he paid for every food I ordered. I didn't know he has the money though.

"Hyunwoo!" I turned to whoever called me then I saw the reason of my smile.

"Hey!" I responsed.

"Why are you here? I'm going nuts waiting for you to that bench." Kihyun said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I just couldn't move on to this beautiful piece."

"Aish. You saw that for how many times already. Come on. I have foods to share!" Kihyun yelled as he pulled me, making me chuckles on our way to our place.

Our place...

I officially declared it our place uh? I looked at his hand holding mine. His hand feels so soft as if it is going to break if I would squeeze it hard. The more I look the more I feel like intertwining our hands together. I wish I could explain why I wanted to hold his hand like this.

Kihyun's POV

No one can tell how thankful I am that I met Hyunwoo. I didn't count the days of our random mood meetings at the bench but surely I will treasure every cute memories I remember we have shared and will be sharing. Especially his smiles, that outdrawed my trisful soul and, that is the reason why I start caring less about the bad settings where people had put me in.

I could say I want a special attachment with him though I am not sure if the feelings are mutual.

I looked at him grabbing a bite to my sandwich that been on my hand. As he mad eating on it, he spilled a little cheese to his side lips. I swiftly took my handkerchief from my pocket behind and wipe the cheese out. He was kind of shocked but I just continued removing the cheese.

"Kihyun?.."

"Hm?"

"Are you happy now?"

"I truly am." I smiled at him remembering a surreal experience that happened to me.

"Hyunwoo?.." It's my turn to ask making his eyes focused on me. "Why are you doing this?"

"What 'this?'"

"You've been talking to me, not just talking, but you pushing me hard beyond my limit."

"Maybe, I was like you when I start having a passion in dancing. I was so coward. Too shy to face people. "

I nodded at him. "So someone also helped you like what you did to me?"

He shook his head. "I got a lot of regrets in life and those regrets pushed me in the line of fighting. I don't want you to feel regrets just because you're a coward entering the room of where your passion is in."

He grab my hand and hold it softly, running his thumb to my knuckles.

"Kihyun, don't let anyone drag you down again, okay?"

"I promise."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜