V

Hyunwoo's POV

Lucky day has set for Kihyun. I grin at the announcement posted on the school’s bulletin board.

“EVERYTHING HAS A SECOND CHANCE, SO DOES AN ART COMPETITION!

Hurry, join and enjoy the second batch for the competition…”

Blah blah blah. You would never say never on this Kihyun. I'm gonna throw all the negative things you say to yourself until the words “I can do it” is your only choice. I start searching for him everywhere in the school. I went directly at that bench where we usually talk but from the time we've known each other's name, I think 3 days ago? he never showed up there.

In the midst of my searching, I bumped on Jooheon, my co-member in dance team, who seems lazily walk like a zombie.

“Hey Joo! Do you happen to see a tiny man with a full black hair and a spec, uniform neatly wear and he always carry some art things.”

“Nah, he must be so tiny so I wasn’t able to see him. What's his name?” He replied, still in his lazybones state.

“Ahh. Yoo Kihyun.”

His face lit up a bit and stared at me confused. “Kihyun? The student from Section 4A? 

"You know him?"

"Yeah? I have close friends in his section and sometimes mentioned his name. You? Looking for him? Why? I mean, what's up?”

“Aish. Just tell me if you know where I could see him.”

“Aryt aryt! You asked the right guy here. I have ideas where this tiny guy might be seen. 99% fact only, man with the help of my beautiful eyes." He gave smile that appeared scary to me with a high level of quirkiness his eyes can get. I got no choice, I have to deal with this for me to cut a lot of running awaits me if I have no idea where he must be. I'm eager to say this good news to him.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kihyun's POV

I don't get it. Why everything has a fall down on me. I went to a convenient store to buy my favorite mini bread, but it was out of stock. I went to the library to get a science book for my homework, but seemed like most teachers gave the same homework to other sections, making some important books be totally unseen, and my mother called telling me she won't be home on Christmas.

Why I was born with unlucky star?

The feeling of blue is always hugging me. I leaned my head back onto the tree, no cares if my pants got dirts from the grass or some little tree branches stick on my blazer, closing my eyes to breathe and let agonies flow in.

“Hey Kihyun! Finally, I gotcha!”

Someone said making me startled and opened my eyes, his shadow was covering me. I love the sun, it's the only thing that reminding me that I'm still living, why blocking my sun? I opened up my eyes to see Hyunwoo breathing raggedly, his hands both on his knees, like he had done a marathon.

“What are you--"

“I couldn’t believe I'll be able to find you at 5th in Jooheon's list of where you must be. I been runnin for like miles to locate you!”

“But why are you looking for me?”

“Cause you need to get your ass up there because we're signing you up to where you should be right now.” He smiled. I glanced up to his hand ascending to level my chin. He wants me to hold it and help me to stand up.

“I don't get you."

“Don't ask too much, let's go!”

He didn't wait for my hand to grab his as he hold my both arms. I felt like a cotton when he pulled me up effortlessly. This broad man is adding the evidence of my tiniest.

&