IV

Kihyun's POV

“I'm curious how it end up. The one you worked on for the competition.”

“Ahh that one.. I don't know exactly. I hid it somewhere in my room. I think it went pretty well but not enough to gain qualities like what pros' arts have.” I said bowing down my head. For some reason, my hands clenched on my lap.

“You shouldn’t have give up. You must give your heart of desires some of satisfaction it deserves, man. Regardless if you win or not.”

"But do you think it's even worth of a try? I always at failures. People had already judge me. Saying things opposite to what I think of myself. So what's the point of trying? Thank you for the word of wisdom but it came like an ill-advised to me.” I said looking at him.

He keep his mouth close as he consumed me with his serious stares. His forehead crinkled as he said “I see why you're in failures.”

“Excuse me?”

“You let people dictate your life.” He added.

My lips tightened, hands formed into fist, and my eyes keep searching on his eyes to find the meaning of his words even I know exactly what it means. Yeah, I had choices, but the untruth is empowering me.

“Y-you don't have the right to say such things like that.. cause you don't know what I'm going through.. Who are you anyway? You're a complete stranger.”

His face turned from serious to a witty one. “I'm Son Hyunwoo from Section 7B. I'm a part of dance club of this school. And additional to that, I eat a lot. That's a very important information. How bout you?” He offered me his most attractive smile. Or is this the most attractive one. Realization sink in in an instant, is he the same famous Hyunwoo most students talk about? I've been talking with this guy for days!

I stuttered at his dynamic behavior, literally, my lips hang up as my eyes blinked in random speed. But to top it all, my face was blushing. Oh yes, this must not happening.

“I-im Y-Yoo Kihyun?” I cursed inside. I never planned saying my name, not with a question mark! Damn those smile!

“What a nice name. So are we not totally strangers to each other now?” for the second time he smiled at me, I feel the sun get the brightest light it can ever get and it shone down on me.

&