VIII

Hyunwoo's POV

"Hyunwoo, don't forget the time tomorrow okay?"

"Yes sir! Expect me to come in time!" I shouted since my dance instructor was getting the door close.

This isn't right. How to deal with this unexpected dance competition? I bite my thumb as I'm being problematic.

"Ow please, why is this happening to me?" I lie flat on the floor, arms and legs widely spread as if I'm going to play with the snow and make an snow angel, except that I didn't make them move. I just watched the dim yellow light gives calm vibes down the dance studio.

The call time for tomorrow's dance competition in school would be on 2 o'clock, same time with Kihyun's presentation of his masterpiece.

I want to see him confidently deliver his work to the exhibit room, whether it will be in the top list or not. That is the most important moment he will be in and I want to be one of the witnesses.

I want Kihyun to feel the freedom of doing what he wanted to do and keep his ears close from students' gossips about him. Did those students really badmouthing him? I sighed momentarily.

"Hey bro, ready for tomorrow?"

Someone asked from the door. As he looked up, he met those eyes that hidden cutely behind his eyelids. It's Jooheon. He approached me and sat beside me.

"You must be tired. Our leader is always tired." Jooheon said patting my back. Physically yes, I felt exhausted from four hours of practice. Emotionally no, I never get tired when it comes to passion. This what makes my life happy and excited.

"You must getting home at this hour, what's with the long stay?" I asked.

"I just don't feel like going home yet. Everytime I go home, it means that's the end of my day."

I stared at him confusedly which he sensed so he added "I'm alone at home. My family is far away from me, you know that right?" I nodded. "I get to eat instant food most of the time, and when I'm done eating, I'll wash up to get ready on bed. And that's it. My routine of ending the day."

"But everyone has the same routine as yours."

"Nah, not everyone. Someone will stay awake to do something on their desks. Or some friends has to wait outside their house cause they'll be partying all night. And mostly what I'm jealous of, if they're with their family, watching together from a TV or anything that make them go together before calling it a day, a simple bond that I miss to experience."

"It's okay bro. As long as you did something good in the day, your night must be very satisfying already."

He seemed not satiated with what I said so I think of another easing words "You wanna make your night different? Why don't we hang out?" And with that, his mood instantly bright up.

&