III

Kihyun's POV

My excited eyes gazed over the artworks hanging on the wall. They are ordered accordingly from 'best' down to 'good’.

“Cool. They're all so beautiful.” I commented. I knew it. I'll not win this competition, glad I didn't push my efforts to the last minutes.

I took some pictures of them before making my steps to the field. I posted them in my SNS and captioned “Seeing some artworks like these make my heart flutters. Congrats to all the winners!” Captioning isn't my best so it took a few minutes before it went publicly seen.

A minute later, I checked on my sns to see no notifications. Worst was..three persons unfollowed me.

It's just one of the little things to ignore, but it's shattering my center soul. Yes, I'm completely sensitive.

Am I really that unworthy to this world?..

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Hyunwoo's POV

I was half running to the dance room but I literally drift to the opposite corridor to take sights on the final list of winners from an art competition. I wasn't really interested about it but since it was one of the school's topic this morning, besides that, err--about my red underwear got exposed. Imagine? I was just dancing and slipped and then it was all over the school. I didn't know that little thing about me is a big deal to everyone. I'm laughing over this.

“And also, I wonder if that boy in spec really did give up.” I told myself.

Somehow, I caught glimpses on his drawing so I must be familiar on what arts he worked on. As I got there, I maneuvered my eyes on the walls and none of them caught my familiarity.

I'm not his brother nor one of his friends, but I felt disappointed. For how many days we have talk to each other, I could nearly cried out his passion in drawing. Even his stories came with some unfamiliar art terms, he willingly tell them to me as if I'm also part of an art industry.

I made my track downstairs and followed the path going to the place where I often hangout, totally forgetting my dance studio time. Because confidently, I know, he is there by this time.

And I was right.

I spotted him with the sun shined down on his brown blonde hair. With a smile on his lips looking down at his phone, I admit he is very nice to look at. I stayed at a spot, just looking at him. He always sits with legs very close to each other. He also maintain his straight posture. I find it cute though. His innocent looks is very pleasing to my senses.

The more I look at him, the more I realize what I'm missing.

He was not really smiling.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kihyun's POV

I lost count on how many sighs escaped from my mouth but surely, the warm air from surrounding is already beaten by it and decided to change direction, away from me. I feel extremely cold and sad right now.

“Hey..”

A low voice of a man snapped the heavy feeling engulfing me, getting me to look up. I forgot how tricky is the sunlight today so I got blinded by the silhouette in front of me. I had to put a shed with my hand up to my forehead just to figure out who he is. Oh. Should I be surprise? I mean, no one really call or greet me in this school aside from him.

“Uh..hello..” I responded, feeling glad he decided to sit beside me because he's too tall to look at.

“Where are your art things? You must be doing some masterpiece right now.”

“Ahh. I got no reason to draw now. I left them at home. Maybe some other time.....again.” Again? Oh shut up Kihyun. Stop. You should never do it again. I laughed awkwardly. He nodded at me seriously.

Now that I have nothing to do, I am able to take his presence completely. I realized how manly he looks. The way his face was greatly carved, is he some kind of a prince? His luscious lips, asking myself how he ran his tongue on it? I might imagine. He got no blazer on, only a shirt inside his vest so I could notice his tan skin that perfectly suited his masculini---wait what? Did I really took a minute defining his looks? I shook my head to forget those thoughts.

“I'm curious how it end up. The art you worked on for the competition.” He said that made me feel the sad again, slowly looking down.

&