Act 3 Scene 1

Hey guys. Two quick things: one--please don't report the artwork above. I absolutely love it and feel like it fits this chapter quite well!

Two: SMUT WARNING! 

...

The cove is not a shallow area. The lowest the water goes is Taehyung's waist, yet it is surrounded by trees and rocks that block it from anyone else's view. Taehyung stumbles onto the steep embankment, his toes digging into the silty bottom of the lake as he looks around. He takes a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air that floods his lungs. As the water moves behind him, he sighs, knowing everything will be fine. Even if it is just fine in Jungkook's arms. The brunette boy comes up behind Taehyung again, pressing his body flush against Taehyung's as he wraps his hands tightly around Taehyung's waist, lips teasing his neck and collarbones. Taehyung melts in his embrace, his body responding eagerly as Jungkook spins him around and kisses him then and there. Without a word spoken between them, Jungkook walks Taehyung backward until his body presses into a large stone boulder. Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck, kissing the brunette desperately as if his lips have all the answers to the chaos in this mad world. Jungkook's hands roam heavenly over Taehyung's naked body; fingers teasing his nipples as his hard thigh presses against Taehyung's member. The blond boy whimpers, his hands digging into Jungkook's back as he pulls him closer, needing the comfort only he can provide.

"Jungkook, please," Taehyung gasps as Jungkook continues to tease him, his body aching for more.

"Aren't you eager today," Jungkook chuckles, his right hand moving down Taehyung's back painfully slowly, "I'd think you'd be too sore from last night..." Taehyung blushes lightly, not wanting to admit that when he walked home earlier that morning he was really sore. Admitting that would only feed into Jungkook's ego trip, so instead Taehyung decides to tease him back.

"I didn't feel a thing. Maybe you just weren't very good at it," Taehyung says with a nonchalant shrug, enjoying the scowl that crosses Jungkook's lips at his words. He wants to push it just a little further--push him a little further-- to see how ferociously he might react, "That's okay, lover, not all of us are well-endowed," with a growl, Jungkook shoves Taehyung even harder into the rock, causing the blond to gasp slightly at the feeling of the abrasive rock on his skin. Jungkook's lips claim Taehyung, viciously kissing him as his hands grip his waist tightly. Taehyung whimpers at his touch, knowing it will probably bruise if it hadn't already.

Jungkook's lips move from Taehyung's mouth to his neck, kissing and nipping the flesh there before moving to Taehyung's earlobe, biting it harshly before whispering, "That isn't how you acted last night when you were screaming my name," His words send shivers through Taehyung's skin, but he doesn't want to give in just yet.

"Is that so? I don't quite remember," Taehyung teases, a smirk creeping over his lips at the flash in Jungkook's dark eyes, "Why don't you refresh my memory?" Jungkook smirks, realizing Taehyung is teasing him just to get a reaction out of him. His hands move from Taehyung's waist to his butt, groping and teasing the soft flesh there as he nibbles on Taehyung's neck again.

"Were we not in the water, I'd be spanking this ass for teasing me," Jungkook growls in his ear before reaching down and grabbing the back of Taehyung's legs, forcing him to wrap them around Jungkook's waist. Taehyung gasps at the movement, instantly clinging to Jungkook's shoulders as their waists press closer together. Jungkook smirks, stepping forward and pressing his hard cock against Taehyung's soft stomach.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whimpers, causing Jungkook's smirk to grow.

"Yes, love?" Jungkook coos, his cocky voice almost condescending, and Taehyung hates it so he doesn't speak. Instead, he glares at Jungkook, yet the boy just laughs. Taehyung's glares have never affected him. He only finds it adorably sexy, "Are you regretting teasing me now?" Jungkook asks when Taehyung doesn't speak. He grinds his hips closer, his hard member brushing against Taehyung's member and the blond moans.