Greedy Ron

Another Hogsmeade trip told us of just who Sirius Black was. Not only was he the godfather of Harry and the former friend of James Potter, but also the betrayer of Harry's parents. As you would expect, he was outraged by this discovery and vowed to kill him when they met, whether that was this year or in his lifetime as a wizard. This news brought the Christmas break along with it and Hermione soon found herself at the backlash of the boys' hate since she had recently decided it would be a good idea to hand Professor McGonagall Harry's newly received Firebolt from an anonymous giver but who could blame her? It was the mature and smart move to make. With Harry heading off to his first anti-dementor lesson, I found myself sitting alone in the common room thinking of how I hadn't progressed with my very own dementor defense.

"Y/N? Do you mind if I sit here?" a rather timid Hermione said coming down in one of her dull pink jumpers. Whenever Hermione was in a timid set of mind, it meant that she had something she wanted to say to me and this always seemed to excite me for some reason...odd I know but it did.

"Sure you don't need to ask you know," I said scooting over to the side of our famous sofa. "What's on your mind?"

I'm going to give it a few seconds until her eyes start darting around looking for something to focus on. "So, I know we've had our differences and I just firstly wanted to apologize for my extreme reaction to your scare prank if that's what we're going to call it. In the end you did stop any conflict between both myself and Malfoy and I want to thank you for that," she said as her eyes started to avoid contact with mine. She was pretty cute when she was timid, I had to admit it.

"Ah well it was what anyone would of done. It was pure luck actually considering I brought the mask in case I needed to hide away from teachers whilst in town. We were meant to go to the shrieking shack as well but I foiled that plan so if anything I owe you one."

"No I really mean it. Look it's not much but, I was trying some new things with my magic and I ended up making these small biscuits I thought it would be a waste to throw them away. They're really small but it's just a token gift," she said with a small tinge of pink appearing on her cheeks as she handed me the small bag of golden biscuits.

Placing one in my mouth, the taste was much like you would expect from a biscuit but the fact that they were made for me seemed to boost how they tasted. "WOW, these are actually really really good Hermione! What kind of magic did you use to make these?" 

"Well actually it wasn't too hard," she said suddenly perking up and looking into my eyes. "What I did was-"

"Wow let us have one Y/N," Ron said helping himself to one of the biscuits and crunching on it so loudly that our conversation was interrupted. A look of pure hatred overcame Hermione as she saw the biscuits she had so passionately created being eaten as if they were nothing by the boy she hated nearly as much as Malfoy at some points in the day.

"Ronald," Hermione said, her eyes fixated with annoyance on the ginger boy. "Those aren't yours to eat are they."

"What it's not as if they're yours," he said crunching on another. "This is a make-up for giving Harry's broomstick in isn't it."

The girl grabbed the bag away from the boy protectively, "I didn't make them for you did I! I made these for Y/N and that means you can't have any Ronald!" Hermione fought back in retaliation. Realization crept over the girl's face at what she had just said. So she did make them for me...ah hah!

Before either myself or Ron could catch onto what she had just said, the brunette had already stormed up the stairs in yet another fit of rage...why was she always so angry? "Oi mate you bloody heard her!" I said grabbing the confectioneries off the greedy bastard.