Results

Tired, and now feeling very sore from the past few days before, I awoke from my slumber with regret as the bright light instantly blinded me and made me shrivel up in my duvet as if I were a vampire. 

"Cmon mate we have to get our results today," Harry said shaking the posts of the bed so that I tossed and bumped each part of my body. 

"OI NOSE DOWN I'm up," I grumbled. "Weren't you going to see Professor Lupin back now that he's slightly recovered?"

"I've already seen him. He's decided to resign," Harry replied. "It was his decision before you ask and it was because someone dobbed him in to the headmaster so it would only be a matter of time till news got around."

"Oh, wow...I'm sorry to hear it, Harry. Nothing seems to be going your way this year." 

"I'm sure we'll meet again sometime soon. Besides as you said we have to get our results and from what I saw on the way up, Hermione was fighting Ron to stay and wait for you...physically...which is rather worrying."

Great. Just what I needed first thing in the morning...an angry Hermione Granger. I pulled myself up regrettably hitting my head on the way up but nevertheless managing to put on the clothes I had set aside the night before. It only took a few steps down the stairs until you heard the yelps of a whining Ron and the contrasting growls of an annoyed brunette. 

"Calm down you lunatic, your boyfriend is here!" Ron yelled shielding himself from another punch.

Seeing the swing, I knew that as much as it was a blessing, teaching the girl how to hit was possibly the worst thing I had ever-

"GOD RONALD HE'S NOT MY-" Hermione got out before she saw me but I knew something was amiss since her face did not morph out of its look of pure, natural, born annoyance. "Why, may I ask, did you sleep in so late Y/N?"

Think wisely here Y/N this could make it or break it. "I was ughh...you know... up too late reading that book you gave me at Christmas. It's actually been very...interesting so far."

"That's not an...You have?" the girl said lowering her hands and allowing her muscles in her face to relax. "I...Let's go," she said hastily walking away from us.

A pat from Harry and a bewildered look from Ron reminded me of just how fun certain times at this school were aside from all the danger I had to go through but the one thing this world definitely shared in common with my world was the nerves you had before you got the results from a test. I had used Hermione's study sessions to the fullest in the run up to the exams and once I had come out of them, I had felt happy with some and less so with others. That said I certainly felt better than Ron or Harry had and this carried on after I received my grades. I had managed an average of around 85% which was topped by a few Ravenclaws and just some girl in Gryffindor. Ron and Harry suffered though with Ron coming much further below me than Harry was.

"You should have used my study sessions," Hermione mocked as we took a seat in the common room. 

"As if anyone would attend those nightmarish sessions," Ron huffed in reply. "Harry's got qudditch practice and we managed to warn Y/N from them...but he doesn't even need help. Actually Y/N, how did you do so well?"

"He attended every single one of my study sessions," Hermione gleamed scooting closer to me. "Perhaps you two could learn from him."

"I'm not a dog you know," I said getting up once again. "Anyway I've got to see Professor Kuno before she leaves since I'm doing some sort of internships again for Summer. I'll catch up with you guys tonight."

And so I went to the training grounds where I had spent a majority of my second year at Hogwarts learning how to fight but this time, something felt more sentimental now that I knew I wouldn't be training today. I showed Professor Kuno my new form of fire wielding and although she was amazed at how I had yet again progressed in such a short amount of time, she had guessed that I could utilize the rest of my body. We climbed the waterfall once again as the sun began to take a warm orange color, slowly melting into the sky and creating a view that would be hard to forget in a long time.

"Another year down Y/N, and yet more drama ey?" Juni said taking a seat off the ledge and swinging her feet. "You continue to impress me but I hope that you know next year we get extremely serious. You're at the age where your body can face the true power of your magic."

"I'll be ready for it," I said taking a seat next to her. "Once again I'm thankful for your teaching this year but I'm sure you're going to have me doing the best of jobs during the break," I sarcastically said.

"Of course I would. I've got a job or two for you to get through but you'll hear more about that later. I've actually got another question for you in the meantime. Before I decide what I teach you next year, I'm going to need an answer. What is it you want to be in the future?"

I pondered on the words for a while before I could even muster up an answer. Speaking with my heart and not letting my mind stop me, I said "A hero. A real hero. Not a comic book guy but a real, genuine lifesaver."

With a smile on her face, Juni got up from beside me. "I see. Well then, I'm going to get ready to go now. I'll be seeing you Y/N."

"Goodbye Professor."

A/N: So I feel this is the place where I end this book. It's been another long journey but I want to thank you guys for being patient and sticking with me through this book. I hope you've enjoyed it! I had a couple of things in mind where I would write a two chapter short story on what happens in between this book and the goblet but I'm not sure if you'd be interested so if you are, leave it in the comments and I'll write it. Until then, I'll see you in a bizzle.