i want you

you hung out at brennen's for a few hours along with colby.

you haven't slept in over 24 hours. you were absolutely exhausted. you and colby were ready   to leave brennen's. you said goodbye to him and gave him a long hug.

you and colby walked out. "you're coming back home right" colby said. you nodded giving him a small smile.

as you were about to get in your car colby grabbed your hand. he leaned you up against your car and kissed you. "y/n i need everything to be 100 percent fine with us, i need you"

you looked colby in the eyes. "i love you"
colby walked over to his car. you followed behind him has he was driving back to the house.  you reached the house after 20 mins.

you both stepped out. you were nervous because of jake. you and colby both walked in the house. no one was downstairs. you both walked upstairs. you needed to change and get some sleep but it was already 12 pm.

no one seemed to be upstairs either. "are we home alone" colby asked while you both stood in the hallway. "hello!" you yelled to see if anyone was home. no one answered. " yup" you smiled.

colby shook his head and smiled at you. he grabbed you by the waist and looked you in the eyes. he pulled you into a tight hug. you could hear him sniffling. you let go after you heard him. you looked him in the eyes.

you got on to your tippy toes and placed your hand on his cheek. " i love you so much" he said placing his hand on top of yours. " i love you colby"

you walked to your room and put on a pair of black nike shorts and an oversized xplr black shirt that colby gave you awhile back.

colby walked into your room. "hey do you wanna maybe come sleep with me in my bed?" he asked shyly and nervously. you nodded. colby reached out his hand, you grabbed onto it.

you jumped onto his bed. you got under the covers instantly. colby took of his shirt and had his sweatpants on. he got in bed next to you. you put your arm over his. before colby got any words out of his mouth you were already asleep.

**
you woke up with colby right next you. you checked your phone it was 3pm. you didn't want to sleep anymore cause then your sleeping schedule would be all messed up but being next to colby made you want to lay there forever. you wrapped your arms around him and decided to go back to sleep.

**
you were awoken by someone playing with your hair. you opened your eyes and saw colby. he gave you a smile. "what time is it" you said in a groggy morning voice. "5pm"

you sprung up a little and then flopped back down. "great" you sighed. "now i won't go to sleep till 3am". colby laughed a little.

" i got a text from sam a few minutes ago, him and kat want to do something with us" colby stated.  " what do you mean, like a double date or something" you asked.

"i guess" colby replied. "sam said he'll be here at 7 to pick us up and then take us wherever they're going" he added.

"don't you think it's a little weird" you told colby. "it was probably kats idea" he said. you both laughed. 

you cuddled up to colby. you layed your head on his chest. " i hope you know that i want you" you whispered but loud enough so colby could here.