"i will wait for you"

"hey what's up dev" you asked. " i think we should talk in your room just incase cause i don't want anyone hearing us" she whispered.

you guys walked to your room. you both sat down on your bed. "you alright?" you asked. "oh yeah i'm perfectly fine, it's not me... it's jake."

you sighed. "what is it?" you asked. "well yesterday night i heard jake on the phone with somebody. he said that you, colby and him got into a fight"

you placed your face into your hands. "and then i could hear him start crying and he said that everything is hard for him and he can't handle anything anymore. i heard him say he wants to move out and move somewhere else" devyn told you.

you didn't say anything at first. "when he was still in the hospital jake told me he wants to move out and go somewhere else." you told devyn. "what wait really?".  you nodded.

"everything is my fault, if only i didn't sleep with him on the night of that party" you sighed.
"i think you should go talk to him about everything" devyn suggested.

"i have so many times and we always argue in the end" you said. "he's in his room" devyn said giving you a look. you sighed "okay fine" you told her.

she gave you a small smile. you both got up. "good luck" she said as she was walking back to her room.

you stood in front of jakes door. you took one deep breath and knocked on the door. "yes" you heard from the other side of the door. "it's me" you replied quietly. you got no response. you waited at his door for another second but nothing. you started to walk away until you heard the door open.

you turned around. "we need to talk". "i know" he said back.

he closed the door behind you. he sat down on his bed while you stayed standing. "i don't want you to move, please. i also just want everything to go back to normal. we've had so many fights these past few weeks and i'm tired. i'm sorry that our friendship is probably ruined forever and i'm sorry for all the times i've ever hurt you. i just want us to be happy again."

jake stood up. "y/n i am in love with you and can guarantee i will never fall out of love with you. you're in love with colby and i can't change that. he's one of my bestfriends and so are you, i'm going to let you go, i'm just going to have to learn how to do that because god, i'm so in love with you."

"jake i'm sorry" you said crying. you both leaned into a hug. he held you tight.

"can i just ask you why him and not me?" he asked his eyes filling with tears.

"i have always liked colby, and then i meet you before you moved into the house and i felt something between us but i blew it off. then every time i was with you after that i think i fell for you a little bit more and more and then the night of the party i realized that i loved you. jake you are amazing and you might even be the better guy for me but i don't deserve you. you deserve someone who's not complicated and someone who isn't in love with someone else. i will always love you jake webber"

"i will wait for you no matter how long it takes y/n"