double date

you got up from colby's bed and got ready. you had about an hour. you walked over to your room to look at your closet.

you decided to put on black ripped jeans, a black tube top and an oversized denim jacket.

you went into the bathroom to fix yourself up a little. you left the bathroom door open. you were applying mascara. you looked over at the door. jake was standing there.

he had messy hair and bags under his eyes. he was holding up the necklace he gave you. he sat it down next to you on the bathroom counter. you and him didn't break eye contact the whole time. he walked out without saying a word.

you picked up the necklace and looked at it. you put it around your neck. you looked at yourself in the mirror with it on.

you finished doing your makeup. you walked over to colby's room. his door was open so you walked right on in. he was by his closet looking for something to wear. he turned around and saw you. "holy" he replied biting his lip. "you get more and more beautiful every time i see you" he said with his face lighting up. you walked up to him and gave him a kiss.

he was only wearing black ripped jeans. be reached for a shirt in his closet. he pulled out a red and plaid shirt.

you and colby had about 15 mins left before sam and kat got at the house. colby hadn't noticed you were wearing the necklace with jakes name on it.

you and colby walked to the hall way to go downstairs. "omg you look so pretty" devyn said coming out of her and corey's room.
"thank you" you smiled. "so do you" you replied noticing as she had a full face of makeup done and was wearing a black dress.

y/n : " where are you going?" you asked her
devyn : " my parents flew into town 2 hours ago so corey and i are going to have dinner with them"
y/n : " oh what the heck, you didn't tell me that"
devyn : " they flew in as a surprise and i didn't find out till an hour ago!" she said excitedly.
devyn : " where are you going?"
y/n : " going on some kind of double date with sam and kat"
devyn : " oh that sounds fun, let me know when you get back because i have to tell you something" she said a little quieter.

you gave her a weird look. "okay" you agreed. you guys hugged eachother as you said goodbye.
"oh wait hey devyn" colby said. "can you take pictures of me and y/n".

you looked at colby surprised by what he said. devyn nodded and smiled. you and colby walked downstairs and outside. he wanted to take pictures in front of the house.

devyn took a lot of cute pictures. "thank you" colby and you said to her has she was going back into the house. "i'm gonna post one or two of these on instagram" he said smiling at his phone. "really" you asked a little surprised. "of course"he said looking at you. "send some of them to me so i can do the same"

as you said that sam and kat were pulling up into the driveway. you and colby got in the back. " so wanna tell us where we're going "
you asked. "we're going to an go out to eat and then watch a horror movie" kat said. "what"
you laughed.

"yeah all three of you have been threw a lot recently so i decided to do this" kat said looking at you, colby and sam. "y/n i know horror movies are your favorite along with colby so that's why we're going to see one at 10"

"okay i'm a actually pretty excited" you said. " me too, it'll be good for us to have some time with just us and having fun" sam said. "yeah i agree" colby added into the conversation.

after about a 20 min drive you ended up at olive garden. kat new that olive garden was your favorite restaurant. you guys walked in. sam had set a reservation for 7:30.

**
you guys ate and had an amazing time with smiles and laughs. you left the restaurant at 9:15. you guys all got back into the car.

"i feel like i'm gonna explode" you said. " me too" kat laughed.

sam started driving to the movie theater. "what are we even watching?" you asked. "we're watching the texas chainsaw massacre". sam said. " didn't that movie already come out" you said. " yeah but they're replaying it and it's only running tonight so there's probably gonna be a lot of people there" kat said.

"oh my gosh i love that movie" you said excitedly. you reached the movie theatre and bought your tickets. the move theatre was already packed. the previews were playing.

there was 10 mins before the movie started. you guys sat at the very top. sam was on the end sit then kat, you and colby.

after what felt like forever the movie finally started. throughout the movie you held onto colby so many times. colby held your hand and had his arm around you the whole time.

**
you got out of the movie. " that was so good" colby said. " it was scary as shit" you laughed. "i don't think i'm gonna be able to sleep tonight" kat said. "at least you'll have me to protect you" sam said wrapping his arm around her.

you all got back into the car. it was now 11:30. sam was taking you and colby home.

**
you and colby walked inside the house. "i'm gonna go change into something comfy" colby said has you and him were walking up the stairs. "me too".

you walked into your room and changed into the outfit you were wearing earlier. you walked into colby's room. " hope you don't mind if i sleep here again" you said in a quiet baby voice. "of course not" colby said squeezing your cheeks with his hands.

" oh shoot, i have to text devyn and see if she's still awake."  you texted devyn and said
" hey i'm home"

you got a replay almost instantly. she said : " okay, meet me by my room"

you walked out of colby's room and saw devyn standing in the hallway.