dinner for two

*1 week later*

nothing much has been happening. you and colby are happy as ever and jake, well jake is still in the back of your mind. it's been a little awkward around him.

you were in the kitchen making you and colby some dinner. you were the only two in the house.

"mmm something smells good" colby said walking down the stairs. "it better be good, i can't cook for shit" you laughed. colby laughed too.

you were making some pasta.

colby sat down. " think this is the first time we've been alone together in the house" colby stated. "yeah i think you're right" you gave him a smug look. "do we really have to eat right now" colby said getting up and kissing your neck. "we can be as loud as we want" he whispered into your ears. goosebumps went down your entire body.

you turned around to face him. "desert is always for last" you teased him. colby sighed but smirked at the same time.

"it's almost done" you said. colby grabbed two bowls.

you put the pasta into both. you served it to him. you sat down and tasted yours. you looked at colby. "this is pretty damn good" he said. " i know right" you said. "wow i'm impressed with myself" you smiled. " me too" colby laughed.

you guys enjoyed your pasta and talked about many different things.

colby looked up at you. "what" you smiled.
colby just stared at you. "now" you sighed but laughed. colby nodded slowly.

you got up. before colby could you placed your hands on his shoulders. "we have this whole place to ourselves right... so we can do it anywhere we want to" you whispered in his ear.

colby looked at you and licked his lips. he picked you up instantly. you laughed a lot. colby placed you on the couch. "everybody sits here" you laughed. "they don't have to know" he smirked.

colby ripped of your clothes and you did the same for him.

halfway through fucking you guys heard the front door open. "shit shit shit" you said. you grabbed all of your clothes and so did colby. "oh hey guys" you said looking at everyone. it was, corey, aaron sam and jake. they all gave you guys weird and confused looks. " we were  just going upstairs" colby said.

you both ran upstairs and laughed hysterically. you went into colbys room. you finished in there.

you both laid there admiring eachother. "god i love you" colby sighed looking you in the eye. " i love you" you said giving him a smile.