Chapter 2

"Uncle, I napped for a couple of minutes. How are we hundreds of feet in the air on a butt naked giant's shoulder?" I asked while rubbing my eyes thinking this is a dream.

"I'm the strongest man in the world!" The thing repeatedly yelled.

We are close to it's mouth and it being so large his voice is loud and its hurting my ears.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled.

"His face is on fire!" I heard another voice, but it was quieter. "Wait, who are you two?" The guy pointed at us.

"Put some pants on." Saitama demanded.

"Please do, it's creepy." I agreed with a disgusted look.

"They are on your shoulder kill them!" He yelled to the giant.

It was silent until I heard the air around us moving quickly and a hand went by hitting the wrong shoulder killing the other guy. The giant opened his eyes and looked at his hand. "BROTTHEERR!!" He yelled regretting that he didn't open his eyes earlier.

"EAR DRUMS!!" I yelled back holding my hands over my ears.

"I just wanted to be the strongest" The giant clenched his fists, he looked at us then glared he grabbed us and threw us down upon a building.

I slowed us down so Saitama had time to move me onto his chest and wrapped his arms around my tiny waist, so I didn't get hurt when we hit the ground. His body is impossible to break and I'm still nine and my body is very fragile compared to his.

We were covered in some dirt when we hit the ground with a thump and the monster jumped onto us, so I moved a building in the way to stab his foot to hurt him. Saitama got up with me in his arms and ran before his foot could collide with the ground.

Saitama put me back on his back as he squatted, he then went up faster than a rocket at the giant and punched him sending the guy's face so far away it broke his neck at the same time, and he fell on top of city B.

"Oh, the city kind of got destroyed." I commented.

I noticed over these last few days that Saitama doesn't have much emotion so I like teasing him because he shows the most emotion then.

When we get home I helped with cleaning his gloves, and he has a bath then I do and during that time he makes dinner. We wash the dishes together, and he likes to keep me near him so if I accidentally light something on fire he will know immediately.

We then go to bed in our futons that are in the same room near each other. Once I woke up the next morning I sat up hearing something moving. "Uncle?" He was punching the air, but it was very lazy punches.

"I won't lose." Saitama slurred and drooled.

The clock alarm went off, and he hit the top of it sending it down a couple of floors, thank god we live in this building alone. "I'm never waking you up in the morning." I told him as I got up yawning and made my way to the bathroom.

"Uncle?" I walked out not finding him in the house anywhere. I only found his pjs and I went to the balcony and saw him on the road looking confused. "Why are you down there with your hero suit on?"

"A monster." He said with a sad aura.

There's just a flag with the words sorry on it and two holes, I guess they ran.

I have been with Saitama for a month he has taken down all types of monsters, but he says I'm the biggest challenge he has ever had.

I have been able to make more fire than before, but I still can't control it that well and Saitama wants it to be the other way around. It seems today we will be staying inside the news is going on about a mosquito outbreak. I then heard something making a loud smashing sound and I walked to the balcony door and saw Saitama looking at his hand.

He tried killing a mosquito twice, but it was to fast for him. He slapped himself in the face when it landed there but that didn't work, so he put down the cute watering can that is designed to look like an elephant.

He had a very monotone, but scary face on as he moved all over trying to kill it and it was like some weird dance, I just sat there watching it all happen. He clapped his hands together and I thought he got it, but it flew out a couple of seconds later and his face had veins all over it while he grinded his teeth together showing how frustrated he is. "Damn mosquito."

I had an idea and used my telekinesis and got the bug spray and showed it to him with a smile. "I will be back." He took it, and he acted like he was going off to war and jumped off the balcony after the bug.

"Good luck!" I called out to him and waved.

I watched tv and I heard some explosions from far away, but that was the norm around here, so I didn't care. I heard the front door open sometime later. "Welcome ba-" He came back completely naked and with only a large stone big enough to cover up that area.

"I'm traumatised!" I fell to the ground and rolled around while holding my hands over my eyes.