Special 1

"We are going to the hot springs." Saitama came walking into the living room.

"But you will become boiled." I told Saitama.

"I'M HUMAN!!" He yelled.

Genos and me didn't believe him and just ate more of our food. "Hey, why aren't you guys excited? I was expecting at least a reactionl" He sat down at the little table and stared at the tv.

"Genos is made of metal, wouldn't you malfunction from it?" I asked him.

"No, my body has been made to withstand high temperature so the hot springs won't affect me at all." Genos answered.

"The hot springs seem like a waste for you." Saitama told him.

"Aren't they for you to sensei?" Genos asked his eyes then widened and Saitama got frightened by it and hid behind me. "This could be sensei's weakness." He started furiously writing in his book.

"We are going to the hot springs so I can observe sensei." Genos got up to pack.

"Don't! I don't want you staring at it!" Saitama yelled.

"It?" I asked.

I just felt a pillow being put over my face probably to shut me up, but it wasn't moving so I set the top of it on fire before I died and it went flying.

Saitama screamed when he threw it and went for the bucket.

Once he put it out he was on the floor exhausted. "Why!?" He yelled at me.

"I didn't want to die, anyway, you owe me one mum would have killed you if you killed me." I told him.

He shivered. "I'm ready for the hot springs." Genos came back without clothes making Saitama scream again.

We all got ready and started heading out. We got picked up by a car because it was the hero association that set it up for the heroes who helped with the alien attack.

"I thought it was them." I mumbled.

"I can afford it." Saitama mumbled.

"Sensei with your balance you would ne-" Genos spoke up.

"I know I'm broke! Stop it!" He begged.

We arrived to find the hot springs is empty except from the other S class heroes. "Ava!" Child Emperor waved at me.

I started walking over to him, but got picked up underneath my arms and I looked up to see Saitama glaring at him.

I soon was in the hot springs with Tatsumaki. "You lied to me." I glared at her.

"What!? When!?" She yelled.

"You said you were an adult even thought you are a kid as I first thought, you have the same body as me your 12 or under." I told her.

She as about to say something, but we heard the boys on the other side. "So she is actually a child." Someone spoke up.

Tatsumaki was seething with rage and a very small meteorite was sent down into their hot spring, there was a lot of high pitch screams. "Hey, you nearly made my uncle scrambled." I whined.

"I'M NOT AN EGG!!" Saitama yelled from the other side.

"Yes, he is right Ava." Genos spoke up and Saitama was probably sighing in relief.

"A rock hit his head, but it didn't crack meaning he's boiled. The hot spring must be his strength, not weakness." Genos told me and is probably writing in his book.

"NOOO!!" Saitama yelled and there wasn't any more sound after that.

When we got out we had robes to put on and I didn't know how to tie it rightly. "Let me." Tatsumaki huffed seeing my poor attempt at it then she did it perfectly.