Chapter 12

We got a lot of groceries today and I used my telekinesis to lift up the bags. I had Saitama listed off more things we need to get and He stopped talking so Genos and I turned to see why and we saw him staring at some figurines in a store window. They are of heroes, even I have one and it looks quite cool.

"Must be nice to have one, Ava yours looks cool." Saitama commneted as Genos whipped out his phone.

"Let's call the manufacture then." Genos suggested.

"Calm down." I patted his back, well more of his leg because I couldn't be bothered to reach up to that high.

"Yeah, you're not suppose to ask." Saitama told him as he started walking again.

"Anyway, he already has one personal made by me." I added.

"AN EGG WITH MY FACE DRAWN ON IT DOESN'T COUNT!" He yelled annoyed, he has tried many times to kill mini Saitama but I stop him every time.

"You just can't accept how good it looks." I joked, and he sighed.

Genos spotted someone he found suspicious, and we found it to be King, but he has his hood up to disguise himself, and he walked out of a video game store. Genos told us he is called the strongest man in the world.

"A monster!" Someone shouted and people started rushing in one direction.

"Master, we should hurry! Actually, we should watch and see how King handles this." Genos suggested, so we watched as King stood in front of the giant robot.

"I am G4. A machine god that the organization created, King, I will kill you." The robot declared and people stopped running to watch they all have complete faith in him to defeat it.

The robot got a sword from it's back and aimed it at King. I read his aura and I could see he is absolutely frightened. "If you want me at full strength I have to go to the toilet first." King made some excuse to buy himself some time.

"Then I shall wait here for ten minutes, every minute that you're late I will kill ten people." The people around us shuddered in fear and ran. Saitama grabbed me by my hand and hid me behind a random sign with Genos hiding somewhere near us.

Genos scanned the robot and said its probably above his level and it could be a dragon level threat. I followed after King who went into the park toilets and I stayed outside wondering if he will actually come out. He ran out at the time limit and Genos started fighting the robot and I grabbed King by his wrist, he turned to me with a face full of fear.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He answered while looking down.

"I guess you nearly pissed yourself when you talked to him so you had to go to the toilet." I said as I saw how of much of a wreck he looks.

"Well, Genos will take care of that, so could you explain to me how you became an S class hero? I promise, I won't tell a soul." I asked with interest.

I walked to his house with him as he explained that he attracts monsters to him and that every time a monster would attack him they would be defeated by another person, but people think it was him so the hero association sent him a certificate of being an S Class hero and that was it.

"Man, that sucks, so what video game did you buy?" I looked at the package he has in his arms he flinched when I asked. "Is it an adult game?" He sweated buckets of sweat, the floor underneath him got soaked.

He put it in the corner of his room. "Wanna play a game?" He showed me the different games he has and I chose a fighting one. I could see from his aura he was really excited to have someone to play games with.

It was quite fun and he is really good at it. "Can I come here and play more video games in the future?" I asked as I'm close to beating him I just need one more hit.

"Yeah sure." He answered as he got my character out by taking down the remaining half of its health it had left.

"Wow, you lost to him." Saitama said from behind me.

"Oh, hi uncle." I greeted him as I turned my head back to look at him.

King stared at Saitama in shock. "Your window was open." Saitama explained how he got in.

"We are on the 22nd floor." King replied back not believing him.

"He can jump to the moon probably." I told him as I continued with the game.

"You just come in uninvited." King got up and backed up to the wall in fear. "You know, I'm S class King, right?" He tried using his name to scare Saitama.

"I never knew you were interested in a game like this." Saitama showed off the game he brought earlier, it seems to be a dating sim, and he then found another one that has robots in it.

"I brought this by mistake! How dumb of me!" King yelled and grabbed the dating sim game and threw it onto the floor.

"Heartthrob sisters." I read the title. "You want a little sister?" I asked him.

"Go with that." Saitama patted my head while he threw the game across the room so I couldn't see it anymore.

"I got tricked!" King shouted lying.

"Let's play this then." Saitama suggested.

"Wait, really?" King said shocked and next they were playing the game. I cheered on King most of the time because Saitama was getting frustrated losing every time and I found it funny.

Saitama questioned King about why he ran away earlier from the questions he asked I could tell Saitama wants to find someone like him who has gotten to strong and is bored by it, but sadly King is like the complete opposite, he finds himself too be weak or just doesn't want to be a hero.

A warning went off about a giant bird above City M. "Well, we should get going, what about you King?" Saitama asked him.

"That crow is coming this way, wait, it's getting bigger. Oh, that was what the announcement was going on about." I hummed as the crow was about to crash into the apartment.

"ARRGHH!! WE ARE DEAD!! WHY ARE YOU SMILING AVA!?" King screamed high pitch as I laughed at his reaction.