Chapter 19

"WE ARE GOING OUT!!" Saitama put on his hero suit then picked me up.

Both Genos and King called out to us. "Do you know where the hero hunter is?" Genos asked.

"No, but I will look for him and when I find him I will beat the fu-" He coughed loudly cutting himself off then sighed in relief. "The frig out of him."

"What am I coming for?" I asked.

"You said you're worried about your friend and you want to find them so we can also look for them both together." He explained.

"Awesome!" I yelled and then got onto his shoulders and sat there.

I used my power to bring myself some lollies for the trip. "We also need cabbage." I reminded him.

"Supermarket!" Saitama yelled.

We went there first and got just cabbage, the cashier gave us a weird stare when we brought it.

Then we got even more stares as we went down the streets because I was holding the cabbage and using little bits of it to make it look like Saitama has hair. "I made your dream come true." I told him as he looked in a store window he then sighed.

We went to some restaurant when we couldn't find either of the people and got the food that was on offer, and we shared the plate.

Saitama then started rubbing his pocket when we finished and got scared. "You lost your wallet?" I asked.

"Yeah, what do we do should we run?" He asked me.

An announcement went off in the restaurant. "We have a former hero on our security team today, so everyone please enjoy your food in peace."

Saitama started sweating a lot. "What? we can just defeat them if they come after us." I reassured him.

"We are heroes, we can't beat up another hero." Saitama shook his head and looked like he was having a meltdown.

"Really? But I have seen Tatsumaki do that many times." I mumbled.

Saitama was sweating so much the cabbage on his head was falling off.

"HEY!!" Fubuki yelled.

I noticed her but Saitama didn't, she had to hit him with the cabbage that fell off him to get his attention.

"IT WAS HER FAULT!!" Saitama pointed to me.

Fubuki was confused, and I was staring at him. "What are you babbling about?" Fubuki questioned him.

"What are you doing here?" Saitama asked her.

"It took me a while to find you both." Fubuki sat across from us. "You want to find the hero hunter, right? Then let me do you this special favour by helping you."

"So you want Uncle to be indebted to you?" I asked and she gave me a lollipop so I would keep quiet and I did.

As Fubuki talked Saitama ordered some fries, I was confused then he gave me a thumbs up with a smile on his face and his head reflected the sun like the moon does.

I gave him a thumbs-up back knowing what he's doing, she is trying to use us so we might as well use her instead.

Fubuki went on and soon we got the fries and as they were placed on the table, Fubuki took one making us both smile.

Well Saitama's one looked frightening a mother and her baby went by and his face made the baby cry even the mother started crying.

"THERE'S A DINE AND DASHER!!" Someone yelled.

"But I haven't moved yet!?" Saitama freaked out.

We then saw it was someone else. "Let's get him!" Saitama picked me up with one arm and I'm still holding onto the cabbage.

"Wait!" Fubuki yelled.

"You ate the fries so you take care of the check!" Saitama yelled to her.

She was left bewildered and I moved out of Saitama's arm, he was making me dizzy by the time I landed he was gone. "Was he going 100 mph or something?" I mumbled.

I went around looking for him then got stopped by two people in black suits, they were sweating and smiled at me.

I immediately had many parts of metal surround me. "Wait, we aren't an enemy!" One of them yelled.

"Yeah, you're not enemies, you're the perverts Uncle told me about, your sweating and breathing heavily it's creepy." I glared at them, and they got depressed. "You're trying to kidnap me, right? Do you have lollipops?"

"No," They said confused.

"Then leave me alone I only come along for lollipops." I walked past them.

"We will promise you that you will be rewarded with lollipops if you do the mission, we are from headquarters." They panicked.

"Lead the way." I told them and they sighed in relief.

We got to headquarters and once I went into the building two people shouted my name. "Ava!" Child emperor and Tatsumaki yelled my name.

They both looked to each other and Tatsumaki glared at him, and he glared back.

"Why do you have cabbage?" Zombieman asked me.

"My Uncle wanted his hair back." I explained.

He was just confused and took the cabbage off me and stared at it.

"Good you're here." Child Emperor came over to me.

"Why did you come?" Atomic Samurai asked me.

"I was promised lollipops." I answered.

"We are making a plan for tomorrow, but since it's late we should probably go to sleep for now." Zombieman suggested, and we all nodded.

Tatsumaki immediately kidnapped me. "She's coming with me." She announced.

"That should be her choice." Atomic Samurai spoke up and he got hit by a fridge.

"Where did that come from?" I mumbled.

"My fridge." Pig God looked down at its dead body and started to eat it.

Tatsumaki started floating away with me slung over her shoulder and Child Emperor threw me a walkie talkie and then showed he has one.

I caught it and smiled at him.