Chapter 8

Genos and I were called into the hero association in city Z. Genos brought a bag with him while I just brought some lollipops. "You would be Genos and Ava?" Someone asked us and I saw some old man.

"My name is Bang, nice to meet you two." He held up his hand.

"Class S, rank 3, Silverfang." Genos mumbled so this old man is that powerful.

"It's empty here, and they called for all Class S heroes here, but it seems to be just us." Fang explained.

"Why is that?" Genos asked him.

"The cold-blooded ones just don't show up, and they only call us in when there is an impossible problem to fix. The threat level this time is Dragon, a meteor will strike city Z in 35 minutes." Bang explained the problem.

"Shouldn't they have known about a huge meter on it's a way to earth ages ago? Want one?" I held out a lollipop to him since he seems nice.

Fang took it and gave me a thankful smile. "Apparently, its path suddenly changed. There's nothing we can do so you should evacuate with your loved ones." Bang advised us.

We heard an announcement warning people and telling them to evacuate immediately.

"What about you old fellow?" Genos asked.

"Old fellow is it?" Fang asked.

"Old man, then." I added and he laughed.

"Please, call me Bang." He asked of us.

"Are you gonna evacuate?" Genos asked.

"My dojo has been in my family for generations, so I can't leave it." He then turned around and was in a fighting position. "Fist of the flowing water crushing rock, heard of it?"

"Nope." I answered immediately.

"He left." Bang pointed out as I looked to the side.

"He abandoned me." I frowned and ran out of the room and I found something I can use to ride on.

As I flew off I saw Fang looked a little surprised seeing me flying off.

I found Genos on top of a building, his arms look very different, I landed next to him. "You left." I looked at him with a glare.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "I will get you some sweets as an apology."

"I have my own money." I rejected as a giant robot landed next to us.

"You're Bofoi correct?" Genos asked it.

"And you're the new boy Genos and the new girl Ava." Bofoi looked at us. "You come to stop the meteor?"

"Yeah." We both answered. "I live here, so I rather not have my home destroyed and I like the sweet store that's nearby." I listed two of the many reasons why.

"The meteor is a perfect target for me to test my new weapon." Bofoi explained his reason for being here.

"You're gonna die if you stay." Genos informed him.

"I'm not here, this robot is remote controlled and don't call me Bofoi, call me Metal Knight." He demanded. "Time to end this chat."

I levitated on what I'm standing on and got a safe distance away from them. Metal Knight shot his weapons first some giant missiles went at it and blew up, but it did very little damage to the meteor.

I fully focused on the meteor, it has a very faint glow of purple on it because of me using my telekinesis and it hurt to try, and stop it. Genos then did his attack and it was amazing seeing it. but it only blew up some of the meteor, and he couldn't do any more attacks after that.

"It's not falling anymore." Bang said surprised when he joined us.

"Purple? Ava!" Genos shouted worried as he turned to me.

"Get uncle! He is the only one who can destroy this!" I felt a migraine coming on from stopping this huge thing and I can't move it at all.

"Ava, I'm here. Old man look after Genos and Ava." I heard Saitama's voice, but I didn't turn to look or I would lose my focus.

"Who are you?" Bang questioned him.

"A hero for fun." Saitama answered.

"Hurry up! My head hurts!" I shouted, and he jumped into the air breaking parts of the building we are on. He then hit the meteor and once it broke I felt relief from not having to hold it in place anymore and I held my head in pain.

I felt the building falling. "Got ya." Bang grabbed me. "Everything is the same around us." Bang informed us and I opened my eyes to see all the building below us on fire.

"He still stopped everyone from dying, it would have done more damaged if it was fully intact." I defended Saitama.

Everywhere you looked there was some damage from the meteorite, our home was fine though because it's far away from this part of the city.

It's been a couple of days, and we looked at the news and it said no people died thankfully. "Did we move up in the ranking?" Saitama asked us.

"Yes, I went from 18 to 17. Ava went from 17 to 16 and you went from 342 to 5." Genos informed us.

"Wait, why am I higher than you?" I asked Genos.

"It was because you were able to hold the meteorite in place until master came along to break it. It would have already fallen if you didn't hold it in place." Genos explained.

"Number 5!?" Saitama yelled out.

"Your performance was worthy of Class A or Class S." Genos explained the reason Saitama moved up so much in rank. Saitama seemed more motivated by this and got changed into his hero suit and left saying that we should stay here, so we don't take credit for what he does.

Genos seemed quite worried. "Let's go after him, but keep our distance, so he doesn't know." I suggested, and he ran out of the apartment.

We hid far away and could hear two heroes team up on Saitama blaming him for causing the destruction to this city and to give up on being a hero. The people around started chanting it at him to.

"How dare they!" Genos was gonna run in.

I stopped him by holding his metal arm in place with my power. "Don't, uncle doesn't care what they say. You know he always says he is a hero for fun, they won't change his mind of being a hero, and he would just be annoyed if you ran in now."

We went over once he took down the two heroes and walked home together. "Master, you're the most incredible person I have met, even if the public doesn't appreciate you I will always follow you." Genos admitted.

"You might be an egg head, but you're a good person. I wouldn't want anyone else to be my uncle." I told him honestly.

Saitama ruffled my hair affectionately. "Let's go to that sweet shop you like."

"It was destroyed." I reminded him.

"Oh yeah..."