Chapter 18

We all went back home and there was no room to sit on the floor, so I sat on Bang and played a game against Saitama and King. "Stop winning!" Saitama complained.

"I'm trying to, you're just so horrible at video games." I sighed.

"Saitama, you have a visitor!" Bomb shouted. "They are all here."

"Fubuki!" I yelled happy to see her.

"FIRE!! GET THE BUCKET!!" Saitama yelled.

King pissed himself seeing the fire, Bang couldn't move because I'm still sitting on him and Genos got the bucket of water and gave it to Saitama.

"We are saved!" Saitama yelled as he put out the fire. "Wait, I lost again! You one hit my monster."

"Your Pokemon is level 15. mine is level 27, of course, I will win." King explained.

"I don't get it, I give up." Saitama dropped the game.

"The higher the number the more powerful they are, I guess the egg race has low intelligence, Genos you should write this down." I told him.

"I'M NOT AN EGG!!! GENOS DON'T ACTUALLY WRITE THAT DOWN!!" Saitama had multiple veins appear on his shiny bald head.

"Sorry about the crowd here, but could you pass me a wet towel?" Bang asked Fubuki who is still trying to take in the whole scene in front of her.

"How is the acupuncture doing?" Bomb asked Bang.

"Wait, acupuncture?" I asked and noticed I must have made the needles go down into his body. "Oops." I moved myself off and moved the needles out myself using my power and then sat on his back again.

"Oh, why are you here?" Saitama just noticed Fubuki.

"THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!" She screeched. "THE FUBUKI SOMETHING SOMETHING! MONSTER SOMETHING SOMETHING I NEED TO GET LOLLIES!!" That's what I heard her say.

"Why is Silver Fang here and why is Ava sitting on him?" Fubuki asked.

"I was fighting alongside them earlier and Saitama was kind enough to let me rest here. There isn't a lot of room so Ava is sitting on my back and it's actually helping me." Bang explained.

"Are you a masochist?" I asked Bang.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT WORD!!?" Saitama yelled.

"Tatsumaki called someone that once." I explained.

"Don't use it ever again!" Saitama demanded.

"Saitama, why are you laying around?! The monster association shouldn't be underestimated! You're just playing it off, right? You're just nervous, right!?" Fubuki yelled.

"Nah ,it's the same as usual after all." Saitama replied calmly as we battled again.

"THIS IS A CRITICAL SITUATION!!" Fubuki freaked out.

"DAMN IT!!" Saitama screeched.

"You finally get you shouldn't be sitting around?" Fubuki sighed in relief.

"I think Ava just beat sensei again." Genos explained as he was fixing himself up from the fight from earlier.

"No, invincible!" Saitama yelled.

"Yes, Lollipop won!" I exclaimed.

"Invincible and lollipop?" Fubuki looked like her brain has broke.

"You defeated Saitama at something please, show me how to play?" Fang asked of me.

"Don't!" Saitama yelled in despair.

"Thats it's! Come down here and sit, we are all having a strategic meeting!" Fubuki sat down and slapped the table.

"What are you even doing in our apartment?" Saitama questioned her.

"Nearly all of you are S class, right?! Haven't you heard anything from the upper management about our upcoming strategy?" Fubuki asked Genos.

"Go on tell her." We motioned him on when he looked to us like a kid at their first day of school.

"I was busy yesterday cheering for sensei in the tournament and battling monsters and my hero association communicator melted away." Genos explained.

"Mine broke when I wasn't looking." King explained.

"Uncle?" I turned to him.

"It wasn't me!" Saitama yelled.

"I think it was because of the force of your punch," King added and Saitama just looked at the ceiling.

"I have mine." I went to get it.

It rang when I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Ava! I finally got a break so I wanted to call you." I heard Child Emperor on the other end.

"Hey, Child Emperor!" I exclaimed.

Next thing it was taken off me and crushed by Saitama. "Hey!" I yelled.

He then threw the remains on the floor and Genos lit them on fire.

"Well no one has theirs then." Fubuki sighed. "So what are you planning to do next? The war with the monsters has already started."

"I can't do anything until my repairs are finished." Genos informed her and another part fell off him.

"I wanna go find my friend, he went off during the battle yesterday, I hope he's alright." I mumbled.

"Friend?" Fubuki asked me.

"He about 20, I thi-" I was about to answer.

"No!" Saitama rejected.

"No, what?" I asked.

"No meeting this friend." He demanded.

"Why?" I pouted.

"Because something could happen to you." He answered and Genos nodded agreeing with him.

I lifted up all the furniture in the room. "Uncle, did you forget who my parents are? I can kill nearly all the people in this room." I informed him and the others looked a little unnerved.

"When did you get so frightening?" Fang asked me.

"Oh, my mum taught me this she said to do it to assert my dominance on others, I think." I tried to remember.

"Not the right words." Saitama groaned.

I let all the stuff fall back down. "Anyway, if he does anything I will send him to the moon." I gave him my brilliant plan that always works.

"Good." Saitama ruffled my hair.

"Can anyone else fight still? We know Ava can." Fubuki asked.

"We still need to time to fully recover." Fang spoke up and his brother agreed.

"And you King?" Fubuki turned to him.

"I have to do a separate mission." He answered calmly, but I could see his aura, he was freaking out.

"Saitama?" She asked him, and she started going on about some information that went through one ear and out the other.

I just played my game again. "Are either of you listening!?" Fubuki yelled at me and Saitama.

"Yes, cheese will take over the world." I replied.

"And being bald is better than having hair." Saitama added.

We then paid attention, and they were talking about some hero hunter, he has just been taking down heroes. "He doesn't sound nice." I mumbled.

"The bastard." Saitama glared at the ground. "Especially the way he never shows up to hunt me. I can't forgive it, is it because I'm caped baldy?"

"Well, yeah." I answered, and he got more depressed.

"You probably just accidentally defeated him. I mean you are the strongest person even though you look so lame." I stood up and rubbed his bald head.

He hugged me tightly around my waist and cried a little, Genos joined in the hug. "Is this training?" He asked us.

"No" We both answered then sighed while most others laughed.