Chapter 2

Magnus' pov

"So which one of you is Lorenzo Rey?" I asked when I walked inside and saw plenty of warlocks partying.

All the warlocks froze and I saw man with a ponytail, an Alpha walking towards me. "That's me. But the real question is, who are you?" Lorenzo said.

"I'm Magnus Bane from Warlock Council. They have send me here, because we have heard that some High Warlock is not doing his job. Only creation more hate between warlocks and shadowhunters which have lead to many warlocks death", I answered.

I saw how Lorenzo's face dropped. He looked stunned. "I have not neglect my job. We have only fight back when werewolves or shadowhunters have attacked", Lorenzo almost yelled within his face turning red.

"You don't have to lie to me. The Council is well aware of how you have given speeches about how all shadowhunters and werewolves should die."

I looked him in the eyes and saw pure horror in them. "You really didn't think that we wouldn't find out?" I asked.

Now Lorenzo looked really pissed of. "They really think that they could send some Omega to do something about it" Lorenzo despised.

"What this has to happen always?" I thought, even though I knew the answer.

"Well, if you don't do it as I say they will take you magic and you would be living as a mundane. And that, my friend, is a very short life for immortal."

You could hear as almost everyone gasped. There couldn't be a worse punishment as a take magic away from warlock. That was every warlocks nightmare. I looked at Lorenzo and saw how he thought his options. Then he face turned determined and he throw a fireball at me.

//This part was a bit short but I promise there's gonna be longer parts!