Chapter 6

Magnus' pov

Next morning I felt awful, my head hurt because I have cried so much and my eyes were swollen. But I fixed that with flick of my fingers.

When I stood up and went to kitchen, I still felt awful, just not anymore physically only emotionally.

I summoned coffee and breakfast and though all the things I should to today. First I have to deal with the other warlocks and that was not my favorite thing to do. I knew some of them would be pain in my ass because they are so loyal to Lorenzo. Secondly I should check how Lorenzo is doing, but I might skip that because I know he is in good hands. And then I should search more information about local shadowhunters and werewolves and their leaders. And of course I should check previous incidents, who is done what and what can I do to prevent them.

I sighed. What a wonderful day to come. Normally I wouldn't mind but today I just would wanted relax and forget yesterday. But now I'm high warlock of Brooklyn so, I better act like one.

After I drank my coffee, I went shower and choice clothes for today. Then I felt already better, being refresh and some bad ass clothes on me. "Maybe this day will turn wonderful." And with that thought I portaled to high warlock of Brooklyn's mansion.

When I stepped inside, there was a chaos. Last night party was apparently success. I cleaned all the trash with my magic and then I moved all the Lorenzo's stuff in the storage.

Now I could start with clean table. I changed the walls color from white to warm brown, I summoned a fireplace and moved all my stuff there. It looked instantly warmer but still very empty because it's a big house and I was there alone.

I looked happily around me. "Now I should send a message Brooklyn's warlocks to come plead loyalty to the new high warlock."

After deciding meet with warlocks at 1pm and sending messages, I went to my workroom and started to go through files about Warlocks I'm responsible.

After hours I found some interesting things about them.  I found out that only few of them was truly Lorenzo's follower. Or that information I found, I have to meet them face to face first to make sure that I'm right.

I also find out that werewolves leader is Lucian Garroway. He seemed rationally and fair leader. I think I could talk to him without getting bite or using my magic.

Shadowhunters leader is not that easy case. Seems like he is a quite new leader and young. But also higly valued. I haven't really found much information about him. This is frustrating but maybe also good thing. Hopefully he want peace too. But also he could want war. I need to ask somebody, what kind of leader he is. But now I have to ready to speak my fellow warlocks.

//Hey guys, new chapter out! This one is little bit shorter but hope you like it still! Thank you for reading, voting and commenting❤️ u are best! Hope you have a wonderful day!🥰