[[ Chapter 3 ]] Suspicions

• Nightmare's P.O.V

I've been sitting on my throne, thinking. You might be wondering what I'm thinking am I right? (Don't break the Fourth Wall NM !!! >:/)

Well... I'm thinking on how I was going to make Killer mine, and ONLY mine. Killer is the one that can keep me sane, other than my brother Dream.

Killer is just so... Perfect! He kills people without hesitation, he even has got the looks of a killer! Thinking about him makes my soul flutter.

But if anyone dared to stand in the way of our love, I'd be there to eliminate that one in front of my own eyes, who tried to steal my Killer away from me.

At first, I was confused at this new found feeling called... Love...? Perhaps? I didn't quite know at first, but as my feelings, desires, and want for Killer, I think he might be the only solution to keep me sane.

Anyways, I've been waiting for the others to arrive for our meeting on our next attack on the Star Sanses again.

And just as I was getting impatient, they teleported right in front of me. Seeing Killer's face, relieved my stress and made me calm.

"S-Sorry we're late Boss..." Killer apologized, as he and the others nodded. My gaze softened as I sigh calming down a bit.

"Whatever..." I snapped my hands and we were all teleported to the castle's meeting room where we devise and plot our plans and attacks on the Star Sanses.

"All right," I snapped my fingers once again summoning a map of the AUs and the Multiverse. "According to my calculations, this is where the Star Sanses are today ; in Outertale." I glanced up at the gang and saw Killer's face light up with... happiness and excitement... ? But when he saw me looking at him, his skull immediately returned to showing seriousness.

I got confused at first but shrugged it off for now. "Since I heard Dream was talking about going there to collect some shooting stars or whatever. You guys know the drill." They all nod.

"Good. Now prepare yourselves because we leave in 15 minutes." I command as they teleported away to their rooms or such.

Although I still wondered about one thing... Why did Killer perked up when I mentioned OuterTale to him...

• Killer's POV •

After Nightmare had said "Outertale", I was so happy that I almost jumped up with joy.

I was gonna see Outer again !!!

Nightmare seemed to noticed my happiness because he glanced at me with a look of curiosity on his skull which made me blush in embarrassment and look away, quickly acting all serious.

I was glad he didn't found it suspicious. (I think...)

Anyways, Night had said a few more words before saying that we leave in 15 minutes to prepare as well.

We quickly nodded and teleported to our rooms where I celebrated my happiness by doing a little squeal that only I could hear.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!" Oops, too loud. Someone knocked on my door which startled me a bit.

"Hey Kills, you okay in there ?" Dust spoke outside the door which made it a bit muffled, bit I can still hear him.

I ran to the door and opened it. "O-Oh, Dust ! Hey, yeah, everything is fine ! Sorry if I was too loud."

Dust chuckled. "Heh. It's fine, why were you screaming 'Yes' for though ? You practicing what you'll say when someone proposes to ya?" He joked.

I blushed and hot his shoulder, flustered and embarrassed. "W-What ?! Hell No !" Red blush came to my cheeks.

"Hahaha, woah, chill dude, it's just a joke. Now, would you mind letting me in ?" He asked as I nodded as I stepped out of the way to let him inside.

I closed the door behind us and he sat down on my bed.

"Sooooooooooo, you gonna take on Blue in this fight again?" I tease and ask him with a smirk and a lenny face on.

His eyes widened and he looked kinda flustered. "S-Shut up Kills..." He murmured, blushing a dark violet(?) a bit, as I chuckle.

"Aw, come on now. We all know you like Blueberry~ Well, except Nightmare though." I plopped right next to my friend.

He looks away, still flustered. "Even Error and Neutral Faye (Fuc-) knows about that." I add making him growl. "Heh, ok, ok, I'll stop."

He looked at me. "By the way, I came here to say sorry about what happened down in the kitchen, didn't mean to act repulsive." Dust apologized.

I smile at him, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it's fine. I know how much you love cake so I should have been more... careful around you."

He nods and stand up. "Well, now that that's settled, let's go back to Night's throne room before he snaps shall we ?" He offers his hand to me and I accept it as he pulled me up and we teleported down stairs where we were met by the other Bad Sanses.

Except for Nightmare. Where is he ? Why isn't he here before us yet, when he usually is...?

Sorry it's short, Cuz I'm having writers block, but because of the 77 reads that this book has gained from only 4 chapters published I am determined. Although I'll only update on weekends Cuz school is hell.

-TKS 💖