[[ Chapter 17 ]] Jumping Into Conclusions

{ Thanks for 4k+ Reads guys LYSM ! No homo- *looks at the picture above* JUST FUCKING MARRY THE LIL BEAN ALREADY NOOTMARE !!!!

                                           -TKS 💜 }

• Nightmare's P.O.V. •

I angrily teleported back at my castle. After the talk me and Midnight had, I don't think I'm gonna need her help anytime soon.

I can't believe it... After all these years, I thought she could be the one to help in this. But I guess I was wrong.

I could still feel her negative aura back at RealmTale and it felt different. Not the aura I felt when I arrived at her castle, it felt like... Guilt, sadness, and shame.

I quickly shook my skull. "Hmph. Serves her right." I angrily grumbled. Looking around, I found that I had teleported back at the castle's living room.

But it was empty.

Where are the others ?

I couldn't feel any one of their auras in the castle. They must've left and visited another AU of SE sort.

Error must've gone back to the void. Dust must be stalking Blueberry like the creep he is. Horror must be trying to scare the heck out of Lust or something. And Killer... I don't know what he's doing right now.

I think Killer must've gone with Neutral. I shrugged and decided to find both of them because I can and why not ?

I'm definitely NOT gonna spy on him- Wait what ?!? What am I saying, now I'm the creep. I shuddered and teleported to where I suspect Killer and Neutral might be.

And using my magic, I quickly teleported back to Outertale. It's always night here. Of course it is, it's outer space for crying out loud.

I looked around to find that I'm in some sort of floating island again. Everything was dark that you can barely see the trees and surrounding of this place.

But I'm glad because I can sorta camouflage with the shadows here, making me invisible.

I heard soft talking from a distance not to far from where I stood. I decided to check it out. I began to walk to the said direction, my slippers barely making any noises.

Once I got a bit closer, I could hear two voices talking. One voice was being the talkative one and kept rambling about something. Something about that voice seemed quite familiar to me.

But when the other voice spoke, it was very familiar. It was Killer's voice.

I peeked from behind a large tree to see who he was talking to and my suspicions were correct, it was really him ! And...

Outer ?

The two were talking about something I couldn't head because the were like talking to each other in soft whispers !

"Okay," Outer said, inhaling and exhaling. He looked so nervous. Wonder why... Killer smiled at him and nodded as if urging him to do something.

Outer, still being nervous, sweat dropped and looked Killer in the eye sockets before his face went firm and nodded.

"U-Um... Uh..." He said, stuttering.

"Listen," Then he mumbled something I couldn't quite hear, but it sounded like a name I think sounded a bit like 'Cappuccino' or something. "I've got something to tell you..."

Outer then bended down on one knee in front of Killer ! That made me hold back a growl and I narrowed my eyes at him.

What was he planning to do...?