foreseen [one]

Silence had fallen over the New York sanctum. The lights were out and the only noise is the occasional drip from the faucet or the creak of the old wooden floors. This is where Spencer Strange slept uneasy, it's not the first time and not the last. Her eyes were clenched tight as parts of her comforter was stuck in her vice grip, when she tossed and turned.

-"Hear me and rejoice." Spencer stood in the middle of nowhere and everywhere, darkness was all she could see but she could hear all of it. Her hands clenched and relaxed as she walked forward, trying to gain any sense of where she was. That all changed, as well.

-"Thor's gone...Thanos is coming." Spencer felt like she was grabbed by her shoulders and pushed into a scene at light speed. A middle-aged man with graying hair and tanned skin said to another man with brown hair and a goatee, who had a woman with strawberry blonde hair holding onto his arm with worry. It looked like they were in the middle of the street.

-"This is it."

-"This is some Alice in Wonderland type of shit, huh?"

-"You can go ahead and thank me, I'm listening." The air left her lungs as she was forced to another scene. The same man with brown hair and a goatee said while walking toward a massive piece of machinery with a window that was showing the full display of...outer space..

-"I will give you the stone."

-"Don't." The voices just overlapped each other and kept rising in volume, which only made Spencer's heart go ballistic, even if she couldn't see anything. Spencer put her hands out in front of her and tried to grasp onto anything, but nothing helped.

-"You can't." This seemed to be one of the loudest echoes in this nightmare, because it was her own voice, pleading for something that could not be undone.

-"We're in the endgame now." Now that statement made a chill run up and down Spencer's spine, making the ringing in her ears louder and her heart thump harder. It was her father's voice and she didn't know the context, she was stuck in darkness at this sentence.

The wind was knocked out of Spencer as she was thrown forward, she fell but was still on all fours. Her amber eyes were met with a large figure with tinted purple skin and a wicked smile, she froze on the spot as a sharp pain filled her chest, almost as if she was burned. She hissed in pain and brought up to hand to hold the damaged part of her body, Spencer drew back her hand and it was covered in something red. Blood. Before she could look up again a loud snap was heard and

Spencer Strange bolted upward in her bed, her chest heaving and sweat all over her body

Spencer Strange bolted upward in her bed, her chest heaving and sweat all over her body. She forced herself to keep the scream that bubbled in her throat down, as her grip loosened on her comforter. Confusion flew over her amber eyes as her hands started shaking and her stomach twisting in fright. Her legs swung over the side of her bed as she threw the covers aside and placed her head in her hands, trying to control her breathing.

What the hell did I just witness?

-------------------

"Seriously, you don't have any money?" Wong just shrugged and motioned to Spencer in front of them both. Stephen raised an eyebrow and stormed over next to his daughter.

"So, tell me why you decided, on your own! To not attend school today?" Spencer shrugged and looked at her dad nervously.

"I had a dream last night. It...uh, wasn't pretty. I was seeing nothing but hearing everything. Something's coming...I'm just worried, a-and I didn't want anything to happen to you if I was gone-" He put his hand up to silence her and he beckoned her next to him as they went on to follow Wong down the stairs.

"That's a great reason. Worrisome. But a good reason, kid."

"I'm not a schizo, if that's where you were going with this." Wong eyed both of them, mostly Spencer, very suspiciously.

"Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual." Wong cut in and Stephen rolled his eyes for a moment, Spencer raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'll tell the guys at the deli, maybe they'll make you a metaphysical ham on rye." Spencer sighed internally that her dad didn't pay too much attention to what she said, but also wish he would have her speak more in depth about the issue.

"Oh. Wait, wait, wait. I think I have 200." Wong said, fishing into his pockets. Spencer turned around and put her hands on her hips,

"Dollars?"

"Ruppees."

"Which is?"

"Uh. Buck and a half." Stephen sighed heavily as Spencer chuckled at the two of them.

"What do you want?" He asked Wong.

"I wouldn't say no to a tuna melt."

"I second that." She cut in with a hopeful smile aimed at her dad.

"You can pay for your own, miss."

"Dad, I'm a broke college student, c'mon."

"Tough."

A steady and firm grip of her dad's hand broke her from her thoughts, as his blue orbs stared into her eyes..

"But, seriously, are you sure this was real, Spence? Something is coming?" Her mouth opened but she was cut off by something massive crashing through the ceiling of the sanctum, behind Wong on the stair case. Sturdy hands grabbed Spencer's forearms from behind her, as they blocked themselves from the crash. Stephen had put his self in front of his daughter, shielding her if anything more damaging happened. In a split second the cloak of levitation made its way to the shoulders of her dad, and she stared at the giant hole in the ceiling and floor.

"Yes...yes something is coming, dad." A light weight on her own shoulder indicated that her own cobalt colored cloak was with her. She walked over to the giant hole in the floor, but her dad pushed her behind him. Her hand found the staff she carries everywhere in case of anything weird happening, and she held the weapon out. Wong and her dad had activated their shields for protection and the only thing they saw was a middle aged man...with no clothes on and graying hair with tanned skin...oh no. He was panting and looking wildly at the three of them,

"Thanos...Thanos is coming."  

NOTE: Hope you enjoyed!  :D