reality [three]

Pure chaos is what awaited the group of five inside the sanctum when they stepped out onto the street. People were running, because their lives most likely depended on it. Tony was helping someone get up from falling and the strong wind current was from the giant circular space ship found in the sky above NYC. Spencer watched her dad perform a simple spell to stop the winds and the five of them walked to the two aliens that appeared out of a blue portal in front of the ship.

"Hear me, and rejoice." The first alien with no nose said, while his hands were folded at his naval.

"Oh, you've got to be messing with me." Spencer muttered, desperately wishing she stayed in bed this morning.

"You are about to die at the hands of the children of Thanos. Be thankful that your meaningless lives are now contributing—" Woah there, buddy, those are some big words.

"i'm sORRY, EARTH is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here." Tony tried to reason with the two aliens.

"Stone keeper...does this chattering animal speak for you?" He asked disgusted, toward Stephen.

"Certainly not, I speak for myself. You're trespassing in this city and on this planet." Stephen and Wong pulled up their shields, while Spencer swiftly grabbed her staff and used her two hands to open it up, making it crackle as she firmly held it with one hand. [like the one in Dr. Strange ;)]

"That means get lost Squidward!" Tony exclaimed, and Spencer stood her ground.

"He exhausts me..." The larger alien growled in response and held up his giant weapon.

"Bring me the stone." Spencer's eyes flickered to her father, they were full of worry. 

Pardon me. That ain't gonna happen.

"Uh, Bruce, we could use green guy right about now." He rubbed his hands together and tried to get angry as the massive alien was coming toward them, with a weapon that could demolish any human pretty quickly.

"Seriously, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards."

"C'mon. C'mon, man." He tried to pep talk himself into getting to be the Hulk. The three masters of the mystic arts looked at him while still in a battle stance.

"Where's your guy?" Tony asked him worriedly.

"I dunno, he and I are having a thing." Bruce said, out of breath.

"This is NO time for a thing. You see, that's the thing." He said gesturing wildly to the attacker. Tony then pulled some strings on his jacket and tapped the arc reactor cover on his chest, the Iron Man suit seemed to be surrounding him like a thin, velvet blanket. He stepped up in front of the rest of them and fired at the giant alien with attachments from his suit. Ebony Maw merely waved his hand so he wouldn't be hit by the larger alien.

"Where'd that come from?" Bruce yelled at him with wide eyes.

"It's nano tech, you like it?"

"Oi, idiots, maybe you could focus on your fashion show later!?" Spencer yelled at the two men with her eyes burning with a golden color. Stephen took the time to create an attack spell as Tony blew away the car to hit Ebony Maw with, he held up his hand and the car was perfectly sliced in half. The slim alien smirked as he and Tony battled it out for a while.

After knocking Tony the fuck out, he took bricks from the rubble and with a tingle of his long fingers, they became long sharp stakes. He fired them at the trio of wizards but, the three of them opened portals and they were swallowed into another area of the universe. Spencer pounded her foot on the ground and the powerful crack toward the car made it shoot at the alien.

He barely dodged it, a large bloody scratch on the side of his head, was what he was left with. He scowled at them and pointed his finger at the fire hydrant it spewed out a heavy line of water, knocking Wong unconscious a few yards away.

"Wong!" Spencer yelled and Stephen threw a rope-like spell at Ebony, it encased around his figure and he yanked it toward himself. Spencer backed into a portal behind him and went to strike Ebony Maw but he had waved his hand and a car came flying at her.

SMASH.

"Spencer!" Stephen cried out but he was tackled into a wall of a building and wrapped up in the bricks, leaving a spot open for him to take the time stone. Spencer's vision became hazy and she got up on all fours, using her cloak to push off the car with a grunt. She let out a heavy breath as blood dripped down the side of her face and out from her nose, she looked toward the location of her father and the alien.

"Your powers are quaint, you must be popular with the children." His hand reached out and grasped the necklace, only for his hand to be burned and step back in slight shock.

"It's a simple spell, but quite unbreakable." Stephen said to him.

"Then I'll take it off your corpse!" He yelled and took a hold of Stephen by his cloak.

"Over my dead body!" Spencer shrieked and decked Ebony on the side of his head, sending him flying away. She turned their heads toward the alien, but then her dad grabbed the sides of her face.

"Go help Stark, I need you away from this one. Go!" Spencer shook her head.

"Not gonna happen!" Stephen looked at her with wide eyes,

"What did I say?! I-I don't have time to yell at you right now, just go! Please, Spencer!" She finally nodded and went off to help Stark, but the moment she did so, her dad was pummeled onto a car and to the ground. He got straight back up and activated the time stone, but cords of steel from under the pavement wrapped around his hands and his whole body and throat. Leaving the time stone on full display. The circulation of air to his lungs became less and less, so Stephen was knocked unconscious. 

NOTE: Thanks for reading! ;)