bye-bye [four]

*really short*

   Stark was about to be smashed by the huge weapon, she Spencer placed a shield in front of him, but this kid grabbed the alien's weapon. What the hell.

"Hey man. What's up Mr. Stark?" Who in the mother-loving hell is that? His kid?

"Kid, where'd you come from?"

"A filed trip to MomAAAAA-" Then he was chucked off by the alien creature and went after Stark.

A crimson red object hurling through the air caught Spencer's full attention,

"Kid, that's the wizard! Get on it!" Tony yelled, but Spencer was already on it. Ebony Maw was zooming fast after Stephen and he flicked his wrist so that a thin piece of heavy metal hit Peter in the face. Spencer watched him get wacked and almost burst out laughing, but he got up right after muttering, "Not cool."
"Ha!" She exclaimed and flew faster toward Ebony. Soon she was right next to him and he tried to knock her out with the traffic lights and try and stop the cloak from getting Stephen away.

"Back it up, Squidward!" Spencer yelled and roundhouse kicked him in the face, slowing him down. She almost didn't notice that her father's body was falling to the ground from the cloak being trapped in a traffic light.

"Go!" She shouted and her cloak went under her dad and saved him a foot before the ground.

But. But.

Spencer herself was now falling to the ground, she would have face-planted to her death if Peter didn't catch her himself.

"Woah!" She yelped out as they were both surrounded by a blue light, sucking them upward.

"Uh, Mr. Stark? I'm being beeped up!"

"Hold on kid!" She heard him yelled through Peter's coms in his suit. Spencer pushed herself out of his arms and up toward the rising figure of Stephen, her hand was outstretched and she successfully grabbed his ankle. She barely noticed that her lungs were loosing oxygen, until her hand began slipping, even though she had a vice grip of his foot. Either way, Stephen and Spencer were both put on the ship, unconscious.

NOTE: Joy, joy. More funny stuff being written next! long chapter next!