clearly [two]

Spencer started pacing back and forth by the stair case that had been previously demolished,

"This can't be happening, holy shit, am I a physic now?" Stephen placed both of his hands on his daughter's shoulder, to stop her from burning holes in the floor.

"What did you see?"

"I saw him! But, he didn't come crashing through the ceiling! He was talking to someone else, saying Thor was gone—" Stephen stopped her from speaking further by cutting her off,

"Thor? As in—"

"Yes! God of Thunder, he tried to find his father and his brother almost stabbed you!" She ripped herself from her dad's grip and began pacing once more.

"Spence, I need you to try and calm down." Her legs came to a halt as she looked at Stephen, her amber eyes becoming a solid gold color, her chest heaving.

"I'm trying, believe me."

------------------

So, not even 5 minutes later, and we arrive to go see Tony Stark, according to Dr. Bruce Banner, lovely. Spencer's thoughts were overly sarcastic at this point because she didn't like that she didn't know what was going on. Dr. Strange opened the portal to where Tony was, Spencer next to him and behind her was Bruce. Their eyes were immediately set on a couple pulling in for a kiss, she noticed it was the same people. Brown and strawberry blonde hair.

"Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me." The woman with strawberry blonde hair grabbed onto Tony's wrist with worry, the father and daughter caught sight of the engagement ring on her finger. Spencer gave her father a sharp jab to the side with her elbow, indicating he should say something,

"Oh, uh congratulations on the wedding, by the way." The brown eyes of Tony Stark eyes flickered to Spencer and then back to Stephen, his eyes turning slightly agitated.

"I'm sorry, you givin' out tickets, or something?" He asked, his voice quite harsh as Spencer spoke up, stepping forward.

"We need your help. This is not over selling it, but the fate of the universe is at stake here, Mr. Stark." She tried to plead with him but he fired back,

"And whose 'we'?" As if on cue, Bruce steps out and the couple is shocked at her presence.

"Hey, Tony."

"Bruce?" His expression is confused as his fiance's face is a little more cheerful at his return. The doctor stumbled forward,

"Are you ok?" Bruce then engulfed Tony in an embrace, leaving the billionaire speechless for once.

---------

"Time for a history lesson, Stark." Spencer said as he sat on the plush couch, watching Wong.

"At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing...then BOOM. The big band sent six elemental crystals, hurling across the virgin universe." Tony seemed to be unfazed by what Wong was explaining and showing him, Spencer sighed quietly.

"These infinity stones here, each control an aspect of existence." Dr. Banner on the other hand was amazed and confused by what he was showing them, the infinity stone replicas flew into a visible circle as Spencer named them for the two scientists.

"Space."

"Reality."

"Power."

"Soul."

"Mind." She then rotated toward her father and gestured with her left hand,

"And time." Stephen took a hold of the necklace and then drew out his hand signs to open it, revealing the glowing green time stone. Tony gazed at the three of them with an unreadable emotion, was it fear? Confusion? Worry? It seems they were all mixed into one.