underestimated [five]

A quiet groan left the lips of Spencer Strange as her eyes opened up to be face to face with non other than the Squidward alien himself.

"Hm. The stonekeeper's tool, you amaze me." Despite her massive lightheaded-ness, she fired back with a retort.

"I am not a tool." She growled at him, her head moved to side and she was met with a clear sharp rod sticking an inch from the bridge of her pointed nose. Her gaze followed past it to reveal her unconscious father, and gathered around him was an array of the clear needles. Her eyes widened and she directed her attention back to Ebony Maw with pure rage,

"Surely, you would know." He said and Spencer merely ignored his remark. A scoff passed through her lips,

:"Besides the stone...what are you after?" She pressed on as her golden eyes dug into his skull.

He ignored the golden eyed girl, but kept inching closer to Spencer. She tried to back as much as her neck would allow her, despite being stuck around with sharp objects, ready to kill her.

A few deep breaths and groan signaled that Stephen had awakened from his knock out. Spencer's full attention was directed to him as Ebony now moved closer toward the stonekeeper.

"In all my time serving Thanos, I have never failed him." He simply stated.

"That's disappointing." Spencer coughed out groggily from her head being fuzzy from when the car hit her and from the lack of oxygen, on her way up here. Stephen gave her a side look that read, 'shut up, you're gonna get killed.' She only smirked dazedly and let her head drop a little, that caused blood to drip off of her chin and onto the floor of the donut ship.

"Pathetic." He muttered and Spencer lifted her head to look at the alien with disgust.

"Look at yourself, squidward."

"Spencer." Stephen warned her quietly, hoping she would shut up because now was NOT the time to wise off to this guy. Ebony Maw looked at Spencer for moment, challenging her burning gaze on him and put it off. Knowing, that it was a waste of time and a distraction from getting the stone. Or so he thought moments later..

"If I were to reach our rendezvous point on time...with the time stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person, there would be judgment..." He said slowly while staring into Stephen eyes and twitching face. But then his stare set on Spencer,

"You seem to be quite close to the stonekeeper. Perhaps...I shall use you." Spencer quirked an eyebrow as he simply and slowly moved his fingers so that the sharp needles shifted around Spencer, instead of her dad.

"No, please. Don't!" Stephen yelled but the first needles had already penetrated the surface under her eyes.

"Mmh." Spencer inhaled sharply and her mouth was slightly agape in shock. The second and third entered deeper into the middle of her forehead and right above her eyelids, she groaned and her breaths became choppy and short. More needles were injected over her legs and spine, Spencer gave a shriek at the heavier amount of pain spreading through her whole body.

"STOP!" Her dad yelled but Spencer didn't give in, gritting her teeth harshly.

"Your eyes are quite magnificent...maybe I will take those." She screeched out in pain at the several next needles stabbed into her cheekbones and all sides of her eyes.

"AH!" Spencer kept crying out in pain, but refused to beg for mercy.

"Give me...the stone." Ebony whispered harshly to Stephen.

"Don't...you...even--" She huffed out, a scream ripping through her throat before she could finish.

"Painful, aren't they? They were originally designed for microsurgery, and any one of them-"