5-Stinky Woman Stinky Personality

"Andrew, come sit by me." My father gestured to a chair near his end of the table, opposite to the side I sat at. He always kept me as far away as possible in fact he almost never ate dinner with the family.

"But father, you never sit with us." I commented but instantly regretted it. He sent death glares my way and I shut up. I don't want to get on my father's bad side.

Ande noticed the uneasy mood and smiled innocently. "I apologize father, I would prefer to sit near Lette!" His puppy like nature made me imagine him wagging his tail and peeking up his ears.

My father glared at me, "Alright." He practically spat. "I request that you come visit me tomorrow in my office. We have lots to discuss." He grinned evilly.

Ande looked down and nodded. "Yes father."

Ande sat in his chair and sighed. As soon as he sighed he started choking. At first I was confused but then I realized who he was next to. Mother. I stifle a laugh and look away as he has trouble breathing. My mother who is a large woman looks quite perplexed and annoyed at his rude behavior.

"Behave yourself!" She scolds.

He finally calms down and bares with it. "Yes..." He looks quite green faced. Poor Ande.

Lunch I set out in front of us. Today it's tomato soup and bread. My family seems quite taken with the new meal and happily enjoy it. Once we finish I ask if I can play with Ande and my father reluctantly agreed. We run off laughing and a maid show him his new room. It's continently stationer right next to mine so I can see him whenever I want! Right? I shut he door behind Ande and I as my laughter dies down.

"Is noble food always that good?" He asks rather adorably. I know he's 11 but somehow I see him as a seven year old!

"It's our house specialty!" I put a finger to my lips to show what I was saying was a secret. "Don't tell mother and father but the improvements in food are because of me."

He nodded like he always does. So adorable!

-------

The day Ande entered my fathers office was the day I was no longer aloud to talk to him. At least not officially, I did however sneak out to the shed at night and meet him. Everyday he looked more and more tired. I don't know what my father was doing to him but I hope it stops soon.

"Ande?" I whispered peaking into the shed. "Are you there?"

"Scarlet I'm behind you."

I spun around and my eyes were met with a tired boy who very much resembled Ande. It had been a month since I had last seen him but I still knew that it was Ande.

"Ande! Where have you been? You didn't come to the shed for weeks... no a month!" I cried out in a frustrated but hushed whisper. "You idiot!" I gently slapped his shoulder.

"I deeply apologize Miss Scarlet." He deadpanned.

"Wha?" I was confused. "Why are you calling me Scarlet, call me Lette!"

He looked down and only then did I notice how bad the bags under his eyes were. "I'm sorry Lette... father has been... difficult with his training. It's for your own good though. I have to do this for you."

He muttered the last part and I figured I wasn't supposed to hear it. Not that it made any sense anyways.

"Ande..." I grabbed his arm and pushed him to the house. "Get some rest." I know I shouldn't grow attached but Ande was my brother now, I couldn't just neglect him and ignore how tired he was.

"But-" he tried to protested.

"Nope! No buts. Go to sleep." I interjected.

He gave a knowing smile and nodded. "I'll talk through the wall tomorrow, okay?"

"Fine but get to bed now or else I won't reply." I argued.

He nodded and wandered back into the house with me sighing.

----------

I woke up to tapping on my wall. Yup, that's Ande! I yawned and pushed my dresser to the side revealing a secret trap door. Opening it I smiled.

"Hello Ande." I have a weak smile.

"Hello Lette." He smiled back. "Are you almost done with the perfume?"

"Almost, I think I have the basic formula down, soon we will no longer have to deal with mothers... interesting smell." I responded with a shrug.

"Good, I have to go now, my lessons with father are starting soon." He says as he begins to slide down his trap door.

I stop it with my hand. "What exactly does he teach you?" I ask curiously. Ever since those lessons started, Ande had been acting more and more distant and less and less cute. He seems almost darker now. That's impossible though because my Ande will always be the cute little puppy I first met. Right?

"Nothing much... just how to run a town." He says as if it's no big deal. With that he shuts the trap door leaving me speechless. With a sigh I shut mine too. I then head down to the shed and set back to work on the perfume. I've been working on a way to make the flowery smell of lavender just potent enough without making it overbearing. It takes forever to drain and dry out flowers so experiments themselves take up a lot of time. I pour the newest experiment into a bottle identical to the one mother uses and store it safely in my pocket. Creeping around the house I secretly slip into my mothers room.

It's a mess. To say the least it's a mess. Fancy dresses are strewn about and it's clear that no maid has been brave enough to step foot in the overbearing amount of clutter. I wander around the oversized room. As expected of a noble pig. She buys expensive things she never uses with the tax money that the townspeople make. She's a leech and a stinky one at that. I spot her dresser filled with many bottles. There it is, right in front is the glass bottle identical to this one. I hurriedly switch them and run out of the room. I hope this works!