1.🍯

Alani Parker💓

*FLASHBACK 3 YRS AGO*

"OMG DEE NOOOOO!" I said as Dee picked me up and threw me on the bed

"Nah since you wanna talk shit imma fuck you up. Keep playin wimme." Dee said hovering over me.

God his eyes are so beautiful. Wait no what am I thinking. He's my best friend.

"Dee stawwwppppp." I whined as he pinned me down onto the bed with his arms. He was standing in between my legs and I could feel something hard poking my area.

"Nah say you're sorry." Dee said licking his lips.

Why is he looking at me like that?

"I ain't saying shit." I said with an attitude.

"Bet." Was all he said when leaned in close and kissed me.

I was caught off guard but I kissed back.

We've never done anything like this before. We've never showed interest in each other until now.

Things started heating up when he got onto the bed and on top of me.

"Wait wait Dee what are we doing?" I said in between kisses. He wouldn't let up.

"Relax mama I got you." Was all he said when suddenly he pulled my pants and my panties down leaving my entire bottom half exposed.

He looked down and smiled licking his big pink lips.

He looked up at me and bit his lip.

"Damn shorty you wet for me?" He said making my eyes widen.

"Umm uh no I don't know." I said frantically.

He came back up and pulled off my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra since I barely have any titties and shits too uncomfortable.

He slowly kissed me going down my neck and to my boobs. He lightly sucked on them as I let out small moans. I didn't want to be too loud cuz I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"Let em out baby." He said looking into my eyes.

Just seeing him made me more wet than I already was.

I'm a virgin so all this is new to me and he knew that.  Dee on the other was not. Even thought we're only 14 he sure knew what he was doing.

He made his way down to my pussy and started eating me out.

It felt so good that I couldn't contain my moans.

I finally came for the 4th time and he sucked all my juices up.

He came back up and was about to lay down next to me before I grabbed his arm.

"Wait no I want to." I said.

"Are you sure mamas it's okay we don't have to." He said.

"No I want to. I want you in me."I said while I bit my lip.

"Say no more babygirl."

And with that it was on.