3.🍯

That same night...

It was now 8:00 and we had finished our project. Darius was late. He had got here at 7:15 but it was worth it because he brought me Chic-Fil-a.

He remembered my order that I'd always got when we were younger.

Throughout the time we chatted and caught up with each other. It was nice getting to talk to him. Really felt like old times.

"Wait so your saying I was your first kiss?" Darius asked.

We were playing 21 questions and he asked me who was my first kiss.

"Yes." I said blushing covering my face with my hands. This was soooo embarrassing.

"You were my first everything." I said before I could even think about it.

It got quiet.

"Sooo have you...you know...done it since?" He asked referring to the day we had sex.

"No. Haven't really trusted anyone enough." I said quietly while shrugging.

Well fuck this got awkward.

"Wait so you trusted me?" He said.

"Well yeah. I mean you were my best friend. And I don't know I guess I just felt comfortable with you." I said looking down.

We were sitting on the couch across from each other.

"You wanna know something?" He asked looking at me licking his lips. God he made me so wet.

"You were the best I ever had. Your pussy was so wet and you tasted so good. I ain't goin ever forget that shit." He said biting his lip.

I was speechless. I didn't say anything all I could do was look at him.

He made his way over to me and climbed on top of me. He was now in between my legs looking into my eyes.

Fuck I was so horny. I wanted him. I wanted everything. My pussy was dripping.

I looked down for a minute then back up at him.

"I want you to fuck me." I said looking at his lips.

He smiled then kissed me passionately.

He picked me up and took me upstairs never breaking the kiss.

He laid me down on the bed and stripped me of my clothes.

I wasn't wearing panties or a bra.

"Damn babygirl." He said while his eyes scanned my body.

I have a great body. A slim waist. My titties aren't that big but they're there and they're plump and round. I have a fat ass and thick thighs and a perfect hairless pussy anyone would want.

He waisted no time and began to eat me out.

Fuck his tongue game was so good. Better than our first time.

He licked and sucked all over my pussy. My clit was screaming for more. He ate me out and I came 3 times. I squirted everywhere. My pussy juices were everywhere.

He came back up kissed me and I tasted my pussy. Damn no wonder why he likes it so much.

He stuck his 10 inch dick in raw and rammed inside of me.

I haven't had sex in 3 years so it kinda hurt but soon
Pain turned into pleasure.

He was fucking me soooo good.

He was going slow. Not too rough but just enough.

I pulled him into me. Wrapping my arms around him and scratching his back while moaning lowly in his ear.

"Daddy please go faster." I said wanting to cum already.

"Mamas I'm in charge. I decide how we do this." He said speeding up just a little.

"Mmmmmm DADDY FUCK please go deeper." I pleaded.

"You sure about that baby girl? You really want me to go deeper?" He said stroking in and out of me.

I shook my head rapidly. "Yes daddy please." I said.

"Bet."

I shouldn't have said that. 🥴