8. 🍯

Alani
That same night...

I began to close my eyes. I was really tired.

"Damn so I guess you always thinking of me huh?"

My eyes shot open.

"Just like I'm always thinking about you."

You've got to be kidding me.

Please be a dream. PLEASE BE A DREAM.

"So you just gonna lay there or you gonna sit on my face?" Darius said closing the door walking over to my bed.

"What? How? Why are you her-" Darius cut me off.

"Chill. The door was unlocked. I thought you understood what "bet" meant." He said sitting down on my bed staring at my body.

I then realized I was still naked so I grabbed my cover and put it over my body.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He said smirking.

"Shut up. But when did I say you could come over?" I said standing up only to be pulled back down.

He sat me on his lap with the blanket still wrapped around me.

"You didn't. But I do what I want and I take what's mines. And right now I want you." He said rubbing on my body.

He started to place light kisses on my neck.

He took the blanket off my bed and threw it.

He laid me down and started to kiss on my body.

I was so distracted I couldn't think straight.

I pushed him off of me.

"We can't do this. I can't. I have a boyfriend." I said looking down at my hands.

"That wack ass boy not yo nigga. I am." He said getting angry.

"You're not my boyfriend Dee!! You've never been and you never will be. I'm happy with Marcus. I don't want you." I said getting loud.

"Ight then why was you moaning my name? You was just playing with ya self and you was thinking about ME! Not Marcus. ME!" He said looking me in my eyes.

"It was in the moment. I haven't done anything with anyone else but you, of course I'm gonna think about you." I said.

"Nah you thinking about me because you want me." He said getting close to my face.

"Admit it. You want me just as much as I want you." He said whispering.

All I could do was stare at his lips. They're literally perfect. He's perfect.

"So you just gonna stare at my lips or you goin answer my question?" He said getting even quieter.

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and stared at my lips.

He licked his lips and then bit his bottom one.

"I love you Lani. I always have. I'm sorry for treating you like shit. You ain't deserve that mamas. You my one. You've always been my one." He said with sad eyes.

I stayed quiet. I didn't really know what to say.

He stood up and began to unzip his jacket. He wasn't wearing a shirt underneath.

He then slipped off his slides and then his sweatpants.

He took off his underwear and his dick sprung out.

All I could do was stare.

"This the only way I know how to express my feelings. This is how I show my love for you. Why you think I always want to have sex with you? Not because I want you for your body. It's because I love you. Every part of you." He said.

He climbed on top of me and we were face to face.

"I love you too." I said.

Y'all let me know if y'all want a sex scene.