2.🍯

3 Years Later....

"Girl shut up Marcus does not like me." I said walking down the hall with my best friend Kayla.

Me and Kayla have been best friends since 5th grade.  We had a little falling out freshman year but you know I couldn't stay away from my bestie.

"I'm being serious he would not stop asking about you today in science." Kayla said.

"Well what exactly did he say?" I asked turning to face her and stopping by the lockers.

"He kept asking me about what your favorite things are." She said.

"And did you tell him?" I asked.

"Umm OF COURSE. It sounds like he's tryna ask you out!!!"She said excitedly.

"Umm I don't about all that I barely know him." I said.

"Girl fuck knowing him he is sooooo fine. You betta hop on that dickkkkk. PERIOD." She said loudly causing a few people to look our way. 

"Oh my gosh never mind I'm going to class." I said turning around to walk to my next class.

But as soon as I turned I ran into my least favorite person.

Darius.

The boy who took my virginity then never spoke to me again. The person I hated the most in this world yet loved the most at the same time. Fuck him.

"Watch where you're going." He said with an attitude.

"Umm YOU ran into me. Watch yourself."

And with that I headed to class.

2 hours later...

It was now 8th period. The last class of today and almost time to go home. I'm soooo tired of this shit. Senioritis is really kickin in. 8th period is my English class and though I love English I hate this class.

I sit right next to Darius. Of course just my luck. We're grown as the fuck and they still giving us assigned seats.

It's almost the end of the first semester and I've only said about 3 sentences to him.

It was nearing the end of class. We only had about 5 minutes left.

"Okay class gather your things it's almost time to go home but before you leave we have a new project coming up." Everyone groaned.

"You'll each have a partner and you both have to come up with a presentation. It's worth 30% of your final grade in this class so make it count. It'll be due next week on Monday."

" I have assigned partners for you. The list is by the door. Feel free to look on your way out."

About 2 minutes later the bell rang indicating school was over.

On my way out I checked to see who my partner was.

And OF FUCKING COURSE it's the one and only Darius King.

I threw a silent tantrum and sighed.

"Guess we'll be working together huh?" Darius said with a smirk.

"I'll be over at your house at 7:00."

And with that he left the room.

This is gonna be a long ass week.

FUCK.