El's First Day of High School

Like Mike had promised, Nancy was going over to El's to help her pick out an outfit for school today.

She got up and got dressed. She headed out the door and hopped into her car.

She pulled up to the side of the road. She parked her car and got out. She headed into the woods. There were a lot of cars driving by, so she ran as fast as she could.  She found the cabin and did the secret knock, that Mike taught her.

EL'S POV:

I heard the secret knock. It couldn't have been Hopper because he said that he was leaving for the early morning shift that starts at 5 am, Mike said he would meet me at school, Max is sick and unable to attend school, so there was only one person that was knocking. Nancy.

I unlocked the door to see Nancy standing there.

"Hey, El," Nancy said to me.

"Hi," I responded.

I gestured for her to come inside.  I showed her to my room. She opened the closet.

"You don't have much, do you?" Nancy asked.

I shook my head.

She pulled out a denim skirt and a nice blue top. She signaled for me to put them on. She walked outside and waited for me. I put on the clothes and walked out. She looked at me with joy.

"Wow, El, you look amazing!" She said.

Nancy grabbed a small long jar out of her purse. She put the unknown liquid on my lashes.

Nancy giggled.

"You ready for your first day?" Nancy asked.

I nodded. I put on my shoes.

I grabbed my bag as we walked out the door and ran through the woods to Nancy's car. We got in and she drove to school.

We arrived at school 10 minutes later.

Nancy took me to the office to get my time-table. I got my locker number. I found my locker and opened it.  A few minutes later I feel a hand grab my waist. I turn around to see my boyfriend Mike.

"Hey." He said as he laid a kiss on my lips. I giggled.

I see Dustin walk up behind him.

"Hey love-birds," Dustin says as he slaps Mike's back.

The bell rings. We all head to class. Luckily Will, Max, Lucas, Mike, Dustin and I are in the same science class.