Status Report: Where is El?

MIKES POV:

I turned on my intercom. I turned to the right channel and spoke.

"Good morning El." I stopped talking. 

"El. Get up....." I said.

"El?" I said. No response.

I turned off my intercom and headed to school.

I saw Dustin, Will, Lucas, and Max, hanging around his locker.

"Hey," Lucas said.

"Has anyone seen or heard from El?" I asked.

"No? I saw her yesterday at her locker.......after that......I didn't see her. Why?" Will asked.

"Well I turned on my intercom....and I said good morning to El like I usually do......but she didn't answer," I said.

"Are you sure you didn't see her...at all?" I asked once again.

"No," Dustin says.

We walked to class. After the bell rang for lunch, I went to the back of the gym and turned on my Intercom. I spoke.

"El...Do you copy? EL! DO YOU COPY?" I yelled. Nothing.

EL'S POV:
I'm stuck in the cabin. I haven't heard anything from Mike at all. I look around. I look at the door and try to force it open with my powers....but nothings happening.

I hear a noise coming from my room. I walk it to hear the noise coming from the Intercom. It's Mike's voice.

"Mike! I copy!" I yelled.

"EL!" Mike replies.

"Where are you?" Mike asks.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Where are------" I hear him say before the signal shuts off. 

"DAMN IT!" I say as I throw the Intercome onto the bed.

I look around me. Is there any way to contact Mike? I see the blindfold. I put the blindfold on and picture Mike. Nothing. I can't see him.

I take the blindfold off and run out to the front door. I try my hardest to force the door open with my powers...but still, nothing happens. I try breaking down the door with my hands and feet, but I end up falling onto the floor. I hear a roar of thunder. I look outside and I see grey clouds. A storm is comming.

I see the phone and run over to it. I pick it up and call Hopper. Just before he picks up, the line disconnects. 

The storm must have cut the connection! I think to myself. 

I have to find a way out! I run around trying to find things to escape with.

MIKE'S POV:

I look everywhere for El. I couldn't her so I looked for Dustin and Lucas. They were trapped on the other side of the school. I called them.

"Dustin, Lucas? You copy?" I asked.

Just before they responded, the line disconnected. 

"DAMN IT!" I yell. The bell rings to go home. I ride home as quickly as I could before the storm hit. I ran down to the basement and tried to call Dustin, Lucas or El.