Mission: Trap El.

The bell for the end of science rang. Lucas, Max, Mike, El, Will, and Dustin all got up and headed out. Mike was one locker down from El's

Since Mike started dating El, he has been working out. He is no longer the scrawny boy El first met. He had worked up a bit of arm muscle, he had a six-pack, slightly visible, but still there. Now that mike was "built up" girls from all year levels were staring at him as he walked down the hall, this kind of made El jealous. One girl that wanted him was Stacy Brenner. She was dating Troy, the boy who bullied Mike. Troy wanted to be with El, but not in a loving way. Stacy and Troy devised a plan to separate them: Lock El in an abandoned shed that Troy found in the woods, (Unknown to him that's were El and Hopper live) then when Mike gives up on finding El, he gets together with Stacy. It was time for the plan to go into action.

EL'S POV:

"Hey, El," Stacy said as she walked up to me.

"Hey?" I say as I close my locker.

"I was wondering if you want to come to a surprise party in the woods tonight. For my friend. At 7 pm?" She asked.

"Will Mike be there?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. I asked him and he said that he would be late, but he was still coming." Stacy said.

"Ok. Yea sure." I replied.

"Meet me at the Hawkins library at 6:30 pm and I will drive us there. Oh, and you will need to wear this blindfold." Stacy said as she handed the blindfold to me.

Stacy walked off. She had a strange grin on her face.

(After School)

STACY'S POV:

Troy and I arrive at the abandoned shed.

"Are you sure that this place is abandoned?" I asked Troy.

"Don't worry, I checked this place yesterday. No-one is here. Plus there's a storm coming " Troy replied.

Troy grabbed something out of his bag. It was superglue and duck tape.

"Grab the tape," Troy said as I grabbed the tape out of his hand.

"Now. Tape every window and every outside door shut apart from the front door. I will then go around and superglue them just to make sure no one can get in or out. Then when El is in the house, tape the front door shut, I will superglue it." Troy said.

I then went around and taped all the doors and windows. Troy superglued all windows and doors.

(4 hours ours later)

It was finally time for El to meet Stacy at the library.

EL'S POV:

Stacy pulled into the library driveway. I got in then we drove to the spot. She put the blindfold over my eyes. She pulled me through a strange area. She opened the door. There was silence. I heard the door close.

"Stacy? You there?" I asked. No answer

"Stacy??" I asked again. Still no answer.

STACY'S POV:

The front door was closed. I put the tape on all sides. Then Troy put superglue over it.

EL'S POV:

I took off the blindfold. Stacy was nowhere to be seen. I screamed for help.

"STACY!!!" I yelled. Still no answer.

STACY'S POV:

Troy and I were silently laughing as we walked away from the sealed shed.

EL'S POV:

I recognize where I was. I ran to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed the intercom that Mike got for me over the summer. I turned to the right channel.

"Mike. Do you copy?" I asked. No response.

"MIKE! DO YOU COPY?" I yelled. Still no response.

I put the intercom on my bedside table. I started to cry.

(10 minutes later)

El did not realize that the intercom didn't work because Mike had turned his off. El cried. She eventually fell asleep on her bed. She hoped that Mike would find her.