lancer x reader

His birthday

You were running late. Really late. As you picked up your gifts for lancer, something caught your eye. A fruit. A fruit you nor him have ever seen. You took 4 and ran off to the castle. Pushing past the other darkners, you saw lancer, about to blow out the candles. Then, he saw you. He stopped and waved, so you ran faster, and set down his presents, but keeping the fruits in your pockets. He then blew out the candles with the help of his very best friend, you. Then, you opened gifts together, because he wanted to let you join the festivities, as he always does every year. "Ooo..Y/N, what did you get me??" You watched smiling, as he bounced up an down, practically shaking from excitement. "Tsk tsk tsk, Lancer, I shall NOTETH givest awayeth such a suprise!..eth." You said, imitating Rouxls Kard. "Pfft- HAHA!" Lancer burst out laughing, from the way you stood with your H/F/S hung around your face, in order to look more like him. Lancer then picked up your present, and started to open it, you watched, full of excitement. His face lit up, as he took out a bicycle, it had a large red ribbon on it. "OH. MY. DARK CANDY!!!" He squealed, from the pure joy he had. After all, he'd been wanting one for as long as you can remember.

After the party was over you walked over to Lancer and said,"Hey! Come with me! I have something I wanna show you!" His eyes lit up once again, as he said "Ok! Hop on, we're gonna ride my new bike! Uh.. where are we going though?" You giggled at his confusion. "I'll explain on the way!" You said, getting on the bike behind lancer. You both rode to the garden, behind a large tree. You had to hop off and stop the bike from crashing. "Oh! Thanks Y/N!!" He said, obviously wanting to know what fruit you had found. "Look. At. This!" You said taking the fruits out of your pockets. His face showed confusion. "Uh... what are they?" He asked, grabbing two. You then took a small shard of glass you had, and cut one open. Then, you ate the inside without a second thought. Your face scrunched up from the sour flavor filling your young mouth, "Eck!" "Lemme try one!!" He said, holding out his sour fruit, as you cut it open. He popped the now skinned fruit into his mouth. You laughed as his face scrunched up, as his tounge was much more sensitive to tastes such as this. "Ew!! It tastes weird!!" He said, making a face, before saying "let's eat the other two!" "Alright!" You said, skinning the last two, and then you both ate the sour fruits, scrunching your faces due to just how much more sour these two were compared to the first ones. You both shared a laugh. "Hey, lesser dad is gonna get worried if I'm not home soon, wanna come over?" "Sure!" With that, you both went back into the castle, crashing into staff on the bike.
THE END
Yas, wholesome lemons. As in, they ate lemons.