Jevil x Depressed!Reader

So, this is a trigger warning. So, there's gonna be some depressing stuff, haha- an maybe talk of self harm, but it may or may not be present. I dunno, I dont pay attention to what I'm writing enough to know or not-

Also- If some parts seem unrealistic, I apologize! I've got depression too, so I can only write from my experiences. Cus I can barely talk to other real humans-  However I'm not very good at explaining things, or using words- Also Also, I ain't gonna put the double words at the end of every sentence Jevil says, ok?-

Also Also ALSO-  Jevil is OOC, the story progresses a bit too wierdly.. I dunno, it just doesnt seem like my best work AT ALL, haha-

1000+ words •~•

Simply Causing Chaos!~

Y/N pov. 2nd person.

Staring off into space, you ate the oddly coloured mush on your tray. It's been over six years since.. Why did I have to let my gaurd down.? I'd have been fine without him..

Making your way to the nearest trash can, you throw away the plastic tray. Walking off rather quickly, hugging yourself as you were drowning in thought once again, you started your patrols.
You began muttering to yourself as you checked the cells in the dungeon. "Y/N!! Wanna ride around after your work is done??" A familiar voice asked. You turned around, and faced Lancer with a smile. He returned it, with his own puppy-like grin. "Sure, now run along prince.!" You said softly, going back to working. Now, you were a quiet one. Not the type to make a loud fuss, but you still made sure to do things that would spark joy to others. Sometimes, their smiles would help yours show.
"Y/N. I sincerely hope thoust weren'st going to plan-eth things this day. For I, Rouxls, have assigned thou with another job." He then bent down to your level, an began to whisper into your ear, "Take this, an please go-eth to the.. Bottom level, and from here on out, thoust must check-eth on the prisoner twice a day." He said, in a more serious tone than you've ever heard. "Please, be careful.. I do believe we cannot afford another.. Casualty." He said, before standing up straight. You were shaken up, and to be frank, a bit scared. "I do believe you are up to such a task, yes?" "Yessir, I will try my hardest.." you didnt try to refuse, knowing you didnt exactly have a choice.

•••Time Skip, brought to you by: Ahegao Jevil•••

The farther down the stairs you got, the atmosphere started giving you vibes that just seemed.. off. "Erm.. Hello.?" You called, not liking the sheer panic in your voice as you could barely see through the dim light. "Boohoo.. " You heard, "[Insert whole schpeel he gives, but only half]" you listened intently, as you were sat a bit away from the cell bars. "But you.. You are a familiar guest, guest, and..  ah.." he begun to be at a loss of words. You had closed your eyes, trying to remember why his voice seemed so familiar. He had moved closer, so he was at the cells bars. But, you too had gone closer, unknowingly. Your body had gone closer so you could attempt to match the voice to a face. "Y... Y/N..?" Your eyes jerked open, before you yelped, seeing the boy whom you had thought was executed. It sort of set off a bit of.. "W-W-Wait, Jevil?? When- Why- How- But You're dead, they all said you were dead! You cant be-" "Shhh.. Y/N, Calm down, everything is alright, no need to panic!" He said, resting his hand on your S/C cheek. This is happening too fast, what is going on? How is he still alive? Your mind flooded with various thoughts, each one darker than the last.
"!!!"... your face started to heat up, as your face grew wet from warm tears.
"!!!"... You began chewing the skin from your fingers, furthering their damage.
"Y/N!!" You jerked your head up, meeting Jevils yellow, worried pinprick eyes with your own E/C, anxious and broken eyes.  "Everything will be fine, I'm right here.. That may not be what you want at this time, but please do not cry.. It pains me to see the one who I have cared for the most, to be in such pain."
He moved your bloodied fingers from your mouth, his eyes filling with tears from not being able to protect you from these feelings. "Jevil, how.?" Those two words being all you could say at the moment.

"I.. I understand how you feel, Y/N.! I thought I'd never see you again, yet here you are..!" He went on to say how much you meant, and still mean to him. How he couldnt quite regret what he had done, but wished you had went with him through the chaos. It was endearing, but.. You felt it was wrong. It was wrong of you to feel the way you did for him, the fact that he felt no remorse for slaughtering hundreds. But, you couldnt say that you didnt want to join him for some chaos..

"Jevil, how do you get rid of the voice in your head that tells you what's wrong and right? Or the one who tells you you're not good enough?" You asked, staring down at the key in your hands. "I simply convinced it to believe what I did!" "Can you convince mine to?.." You said, looking back up at him. "Of course! Itll take a while though, but i cant wait for our CHAOS to truly begin!" He said, smiling at you, only for you to return it.

•••Timeskip to a year later: chAoS uWu •••

"Well, Y/N? Has the pesky little voices stopped being cruel?" He asked, in a soft, yet anticipated voice. "Yeah! They aren't being cruel.. I cant wait for our chaos!" You said, smiling widely as though you had just read something extremely wholesome. Taking out your large F/C sledge hammer, an resting it on your shoulder, you unlocked your dear lovers cell door. "Uee hee hee!! Let the chaos, begin!" He said, giving you a peck on the lips. You took off your black cloak, revealing your [Chaos outfit of choice] along with your H/C hair styles to the way you want it.

Exiting the dungeon, the both of you were attacked.. But obviously, you and jevil won the battle. Going on ahead, bringing chaos across the lightner and darkner realms alike, you and your chaotic lover were finally happy.
☆♧◇♤The End♤♡◇♧☆

A/N: Alright.. that was cringy as hell, haha- but, at least its done.? If I get any more requests, I promise I'll try to finish it sooner! And make it shorter, cus this took too long.. Word count, is 1155.. Haha, well uh...

♡♤My hearts go out to all you sinners!♤♡