Possessed!Kris x reader

{nov.14.sunday.} So I'm tempted to try an dive into deltarune ch.2.. spamton sounds neat, y'know? Anyways. CW; Kris was starving themself, I described them as best I could. If you know my work, then you can decide how well I did so. Also, this isn't well written. So. Take or leave bestie👹 There's no plot, till near the end, so. Y'know. 👁️👁️

Y/N, 2nd pov.

Ever since the three of you, susie, kris and you, had gotten back from the dark world.. Kris had been acting off. They'd been talking about how they didnt want to be controlled anymore, how they wanted to be free from the players control, among other things like that.

But over time, they would switch from being themself, to somewhat crazy. Crazy.. That's what they said they weren't. A few months ago, they went missing. Where did they go? Were they just at home? What happened?

All of this, swirling through your poor mind as you walked to their house, each footstep letting worry flow freely through your sleep deprived mind.

You carefully knocked on Toriels door, waiting a few seconds for her to answer. You heard shuffling, along with sniffling.. click!- The door opened, an there stood an extremely tired, disheveled and upset, Toriel. "Uhm.. Hi, is kris here.? Its okay if not, theres no pressure-" you started, feeling anxious after seeing what state she was in. "Dont worry, dear.. However, he isn't home.. I haven't seen him in months" she said, her voice cracking at the end, tears threatening to spill from her bloodshot eyes.

"I promise, I'll find him!"
Yeah. Those were the last words you said to her, before you went off in search of the human.. Its been over a week. You are now proclaimed as missing..

And another week passes..

And another..

You've been searching nonstop for what could have happened, for where they could've gone, before venturing deeper into a forest. Which is where you currently are, in front of an unlocked door in a forest. "Well that's not scary at all.." you said, your voice hoarse from dehydration. Though mainly from yelling. Getting closer, you swung it open an stepped in..

You kept walking, holding onto a bag you'd packed before leaving the small town. It was almost empty, but it felt like the only thing you had left in the world which now seemed cold and unforgiving. All that was left in it was the food and water you'd saved for once you found Kris, which you refused to use till you knew they were safe. You shivered as a gust of cold air hit your back, your F/C sweater barely shielded you from the cold. You only walked faster, in hopes of finding your lost friend before inevitably freezing. Why is it so cold in here..? You mumbled to yourself, shaking as you rounded a rocky corner and went deeper into the cavern.

An there they were. Finally, after so long.. You've found them! Over taken by joy, you ran up an hugged them.

"Y/N.. You shouldnt be here.. " they said, shakily wrapping their arms around you before squeezing you. "We're too.. Unstable." They mumbled, stepping back. "What do you mean 'we'?" You asked, cupping their face with your hand. "I'm- I mean, we're just too unstable.. I don't want you getting hurt." They said, another voice overlapping theirs. You only held them tighter, trying to comfort them.