Ralsei x Energetic!Reader

Baking Cake Together!

You picked up everything ralsei had said you needed, and headed over to where he lived. Careful not to drop anything, but still running. Not that you were in a hurry, you just were VERY excited to learn to bake. You were gonna bake cake, with Ralsei's help. "RALSEI!!! *huff* I'M *huff* HERE!!!" You yelled, practically shaking from excitement. You were known for your... Extroverted way of life, you were an outgoing, fun and happy person. "Oh! Hello Y/N!" Ralsei exclaimed, happy to see you. "Do you have everything?" "Yes!! I have the eggs, the milk, the butter, the-" "-Hush, and let's get started on this cake!"

Mixing, with passion and love as you panted, rushing yet savoring every second. "A-ah, Y/N, you might want to.. slow down?" "NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH" you screamed, going faster, throwing the rest ingredients into the bowl with force and more fiery passion. Finally, pouring the batter into a cake pan, then basically throwing the pan like a football into the oven, and turning up the heat to match your still burning passion, and love. "Y/N!!! What if it burns??" "Dont worry, ralsei!! If your house burns down, you can stay with me!" You smell the cake.. You run over to the over, and practically rip off the door, and grab the burning hot pan with your bare hands, only ralsei hearing the obvious sizzle of your S/F/S ((Skin, Fur, Scales)), "AAAA!!! Y/N, ARE YOU OK??!!" "Look!! The cake is done, ralsei!!" You throw it onto a plate, it miraculously stays in place as you turn off the oven. Then, you feel furry hands grab onto yours, you feel the sudden emotion of calmness, as he heals your hands, removing the chard parts of them, everything still painless. "Please.. Be careful.. I cant lose someone like you, I love you too much..." he said, looking down at your newly healed hands, stained with another scar. You hear sniffling and small sobs, so you reach for his face, he winces at first, but let's you do it. You lean in, and kiss him softly. Both of your eyes closing, as you savored the sweet moment. Reluctantly, you pull away, smiling softly at him, then seat both of you down, and grab a slice of the cake. "W-Wow, this is really good, Y/N!" "Thanks, I made it for you, really." You both smile, enjoying the time you've spent together.
You hope it doesn't ever have to end..

A/N: AAAND DONE!! I put this off for a while, you know how it is.. reading shit, forgetting. Oh well, its here now! My hearts go out to all you sinners!!