M o t h s. pt.1

It was a cold fall night, and Y/N had just finished locking up the cafe.. They felt as though someone was watching them, so they began flying, using their large, compared to their body, moth wings to fly back to the cafe's baristas  dormitory. It was safe there, obviously. At least, that's what everyone tells themselves.

Y/N pov.

Fluttering through the long empty halls, you bump into several lights on the way 'home'. Nuzzling into your F/C fur, from the overwhelming cold outside, you make your way to your room, and sit on your fluffy F/C sheets. " Ok.. I made it!! Now, I can finally- what the fuzz is that?" You said, walking closer to the figure in your closet.

Your H/C hair falling in front of your face, your bright E/C eyes widened once you noticed there was, in fact, a person hiding in your dorm's closet. "Well fuzzle.. Are you good or bad? Cus I dont know if I know you.." you said nonchalantly, as if it's happened hundreds of times before. "I- Well dear Y/N, I simply came to see the G/B/O who made my life worth living!! Uee he he~" you tilt your head to the side, confused. "I'm sorry, what do you mean?" You questioned, as you lead him to the dorm kitchen and got two cups of F/D.

•••~TimeSkip cus I'm Lazy~•••

"Alright.. So, you're basically my stalker?" "I suppose so, but can you blame me?" You pause, wondering why you haven't called the security guard. Or simply called the cops on  him yourself. "Ok.. Well, what happens now? Am I going to die? Cus.. This is sorta my first time getting stalked, haha"  he stared at you, just sorta.. Annoyed? Amused?? Something. You can't tell. You're too busy staring into the demon-like jester's eyes. They remind you of.. lights!

"Uh.. Y/N? While I dont mind it, are you aware that you're quite close?" He smiled, but you stumbled back, unaware that you had previously only been a few centimeters from his face, admiring the golden hues of his eyes.
"Huh. Guess I got distracted.. Well, uh.. You know my name, so tell me yours!" You chirped, tilting your head, making your S/C(They're a few shades darker than your skin, dont wOrry-) antennae sway. "Well, The names Jevil! Glad to finally meet officially, my dear!" You thought nothing of the nickname, seeing as how your friends call you 'sweetie', 'innocent Cinna-Bon', an such.

You noticed Jevil had a.. bag, with him. It was decorated with spades, clovers, and other things of the sort. "Hey, what's in there?" You thought, crouching down to look at the bag. "I-I uh- Y/N, p-please stand back up! You're a bit too.. close, for me to handle.." he asked, his voice slightly shaken, yet flustered. You did as told, standing at only a few inches shorter, due to your genetics. "Well, theres uhm.. Photos, in the bag.." he said, looking away. "Well.. May I see them?? Please??" You asked, your now brightened E/C eyes meeting his golden ones. His eyes are so pretty! They're so bright.. it's like they're glowing.. I cant wait to see what's in the bag!!

A/N: aight. That's one done.. I dunno, vote/comment if ya actually want more?? It was just something I wrote while bored, so uh- yeah! I like moths, and I like deltarune.. Why not combine it and throw it into a fanfic, right? Lol, anyways, uh-

Have a nice day/night, stay safe, and wash ya hands- ♡