CHAPTER 2

Jennie: * i will not forget that lili *

FAST FORWARD

Next mornig

we are now at the dorm its our rest day so we always stay at house sometimes were going to hangout sometimes... LISA,JISOO,ROSE watching movie and jennie is at her room sleeping.

Jennie P.O.V

I wake up when someone text me and i checked who was texting me and it was unknown number..

Unknown number:

HI good morning my friend

Jennie:

who are you??

Unknown number:

Hey lisa you dont know me you didnt save my number huh ??

Jennie:

Who are you? * mad *

Unknown number:

Its me tzuyu of twice !!

Jennie: * ahh tzuyu of twice *

Jennie:

Tzuyu this is not lisa its jennie

Tzuyu:

oh Im sorry unnie is lisa is there?

Jennie:

Yes , shes here watching movie with rose and jisoo. why?

Tzuyu:

Nothing unnie can you tell lisa that were going to have a dinner tonight.

Jennie: 

Okey..

Jennie: * lisa is mine no one will going to get here from me but i dont have right to say that * 

* a few minutes jennie going to the dinning to tell lisa. *

Jennie: Lisa i have something to tell you * fake smile *

Lisa: * look to jennie with confused face * ohh okey * smile *

Chaesoo: * look to jennie * ayieee jennie is going to confess her feelings for lisa * laughing * 

(ROSE AND JISOO KNOW THAT THEY LIKE EACH OTHER)

Jennie: * smirk to chaesoo * What are you talking about ?? * Mad... i will but im scared if our career will be fail and blackpink will be gone *

Lisa: *smile while blushing *

Jennie: Stop smiling and blushing lisa * smiling secretly . shes so cute * follow me lisa !! *left while smiling *

Lisa: * stop smiling and blushing * oh okey nini * smile * 

FEW MINUTES LATER

AT THE ROOF TOP

Jennie: * Standing and watching the pretty view * its really nice in her *Smile * when is she going to in here?

Lisa: *watching jennie at the back and smiling.. * Im already in here nini * LIttle voice *

Jennie: * shocked because someone backhugging me * 

Lisa:Nini Im sorry im late * backhugging jennie * Do you want to talk now or well stay like this for a while and watch the pretty view?? what you want? * serious *

Jennie: * smiling and blushing * lets stay like this for a while and later lets talk okey * smile ... i feel really comfortable when im wtih her and i really like her scent and hug .. my heart is beating so fast right now i feel safe when Im at her arms *