CHAPTER 24

Jisoo: * Shocked and i cover her eye's and left *

Lisa: * push her * Hey!!! Tzuyu what you just did? * shout *

Tzuyu: I'm sorry i didn't mean to do that * look down * i just like you

Lisa: I already told you that I have jennie and i cant leave her and i really love her so much * looking at tzuyu * 

Tzuyu: But i li.... * she cut me off *

Lisa: WERE JUST FRIENDS!!! * Shout * I don't LIKE YOU * Really mad and i left *

AT THE DORM..

Jisoo: Jennie you okey?? * worried * you cry for a minute * sad *

Jennie: * sobbing * H-how c-c-could l-l-lisa do this to m-me * crying really hard *

Rose: I'm really mad at her * how could lisa do this she promised that she will not cheat on jennie unnie and now what is this Sh*t *

Lisa: Hi guys * saw jennie crying * What's wrong baby? * i was about to approach jennie when jisoo talk *

Jisoo: Don't come over here * mad *

Lisa: Why?? Unnie nini need me now * worried *

Jisoo: What!! * shout while looking at lisa *  she don't need you anymore lisa * mad *

Lisa: Huh?? * confused *

Rose: * approach lisa and slap her * what you just did lisa!! * shout *

Lisa: * touch my face and my right side of my lips bleeding * What did i do to her? * looking at rose *

Jennie: Rose d-don't s-slap her * crying * 

Rose: * not listening at jennie * lisa , jisoo unnie and jennie unnie saw you kissing with tzuyu  * tears fall *

Lisa: * shocked * let me explain guys * shout little *

Jennie: No need for that lisa * sob *

Lisa: Look guys tzuyu kiss me and i push her and we talk a little bit and i walk out please trust what i said * sad *

Rose: We cant trust you lisa * cold tone *

Jisoo: * hug jennie * lisa you really did is wrong and its hurt in my feeling because its our 3 year anniversary and you and jennie 1 year anniversary too  * tear's fall *

Lisa: Unnie 1 year ago i said to you all of you that I'm not going to cheat and i promise too * tears falling * Unnie i don't like her and i didn't respond i just push her * looking at jennie while my tears falling * baby please i cant live without you please forgive me * tears falling *

Jennie: * its really hurt and i cant explain what i really feel right now when i saw them kissing my world suddenly stop and my heart broke into billion piece .. the girl i really love and i even give her my V******TY she cheat on me and now she don't like my body because I'm not **** yeah.. I'm sorry i cant explain right now  * Lisa Let's break up * looking at lisa *

Chaesoo: * shocked *

Lisa: * shocked * no no no no no please baby don't broke up with me please baby she just accidentally kiss me and i really don't like her baby i really love you please * crying *

Jennie: Its really hurt lisa so much * looking at lisa while crying * i decide that let's break up * looking at lisa *

Lisa: * my world is already destroy .. my dream girl breaking up with me i cant really live without her and i really don't know what to do now * are you sure baby * crying * okey let's break up i don't have a choice its your choice and i already tell you the truth * crying *  

Chaesoo: * silent *

Jennie: I don't trust you lisa your a cheater and your really a bad person * sobbing * I-i  h-h-hate you so much * looking at lisa *

Lisa: call me idiot,crazy all call me that baby * get my phone * this phone is the reason why we meet tzuyu and have this * smashed my phone at the floor *

Jenchuchaeng: * shocked *

Lisa: I already told you the truth guys!! * shout * okey don't trust me * crying *

Jisoo: LISA!!! * shout *

Lisa: Okey I'm done i will give up * looking at jisoo *

Jisoo: * confused * What do you mean?? * cold tone *

Lisa: I'm going to quit being blackpink member .. No one trust me and my love of my life broke up with me and its really hurt i know i tell the truth * crying * I'm done thank you for the all guys its really nice to meet you especially you baby i know its really hard to leave you but i really need to * bow and left while crying *

Jenchuchaeng: * shocked *

Jennie: Unnie let's go and get lisa back home please i cant live not seeing her unnie * crying *

Jisoo: Stay here i will go and find her okey * left *

Lisa's P.O.V

I'm now at office I'm going to tell ceo about this i know its really sad and hard to leave blackpink i know blink's well get mad and sad..

Ceo yang: What bring you here lisa and why are you crying * looking at lisa *

Lisa: Ceo yang i have something to tell you * wipe my tears *

Ceo yang: Okey what is it?? * worried .. what's wrong with her ?? *

Lisa: I'm going to quit ceo yang * looking at ceo yang *

Ceo yang: * shocked * What do you mean lisa * stood up and sit beside lisa *

Lisa: If I'm going to tell all ceo yang you will get really mad and you would vomit if you hear what's the reason why I'm being like this * look down *

Ceo yang: No no lisa i will support you okey so tell me the reason why you want to quit?? * pat lisa's shoulder's * I will listen lisa and I'm your second father right? * looking at lisa *

Lisa: The real reason * I'm going to tell or not *

Jisoo P.O.V

When i got out of our dorm i don't saw lisa and I'm really worried at her we should not do that to her AHHHHHHHHHHH I'm idiot sister of her ...

Jisoo: AHHHH!! * shout * i really hate my self !! * shout * i need to go and tell jennie that lisa is gone that she already left us and i think hse's going back to thailand * left with teary eyes *

AT THE DORM..

FAST FORWARD ITS BEEN 3 hours since lisa left JISOO DECIDE TO WALKING AT THE STREET AND GO TO BAR THAT MAYBE LISA IS THEIR AND THERE'S NO LISA...

Jisoo: * get in with teary eye's * I have something to tell you guys * sit across to them *

Jennie: * sobbing * Unnie where is lisa? * my eye's is really red right now because its been awhile that I'm crying  *

Jisoo: She leave us * crying and look down *

Chaennie: * SHOCKED *

Jennie: No unnie your joke is not funny at all * looking at jisoo *

Jisoo: * look down * its not joke jennie she really left us

Jennie: * crying * no no baby cant do this to me she promised that she will never ever leave me and she cant live without me unnie * crying *

WHILE THEIR CRYING TOGETHER SUDDENLY SOMEONE.........

TO BE CONTINUED

Who would that be guys??

I have a lot to do I'm writing my second story the LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT and this story to .... I don't have imagination now but i will try to think so i can finish this story.... THANK YOU GUYS