CHAPTER 30

AT THE ROOF TOP

( CALL CONVO )

Lisa: * dialed mom *

Lisa's Mom: * answer the call * Yeah sweetie? * smiling *

Lisa: Mom i will buy you ticket so come here with dad i have something to discuss with you * serious tone *

Lisa's Mom: Sure sweetie I'm not busy tomorrow so i have time to go there * smiling *

Lisa: Okey mom * smiling *

Lisa's Mom: Okey i will text you tomorrow and fetch me in airport okey * serious tone *

Lisa: Sure mom i will * smiling * i will sleep now mom

Lisa's Mom: Okey sweetie have a really nice night sleep 

Lisa: You too mom i love you 

Lisa's Mom: Yeah I love you too 

Lisa: Hmm * hung up and go back to my room * Ahhh You sleep already * whispering *

Jennie: * I'm not sleeping right now * .........

Lisa: * lay at the bed and back hug jennie * I really cant live without you baby * whispering while kissing her shoulder * I cant afford to lose you in my life baby and i will do everything i can avoid reaching out to * whispering *

Jennie: * open my eye's * Are you sure about that baby? * turn to face lisa *

Lisa: * shook * ohh i thought your sleeping * looking at jennie *

Jennie: No I'm not I'm waiting at you * i held her face * Are you sure about that baby?

Lisa: Yeah of course baby * give a smack kiss to jennie *

Jennie: Prove to me that you want to live with me baby * look to lisa *

Lisa: I will love you all of my life and  give you all of my time and We go to great place's and spend all my energy to make baby happy * smiling *  I cant expose all baby i will tell you all if I'm confident I'm a little coward right now * smiling *

Jennie: Thank you so much baby * teary eye's * you really change a little bit you make a good line's make my heart falling deeper at you baby * hit her arm slow *

Lisa: * hug her * Don't cry baby i will always like this * smiling *

Jennie: * hug her back * I'm really happy to have you in my life * pulled the hug *

Lisa: Tomorrow mom will come here baby * look to jennie *

Jennie: * shook * What!! Why??

Lisa: I will tell mom that were dating baby i will fight for us if they will not agree and don't like us * serious tone * So call your mom too Let's talk four of us baby * look to jennie *

Jennie: But baby I'm scared * nervous *

Lisa: Don't worry baby I'm here to make you not scared okey just trust me baby * i held her face * okey let's tell them please I'm begging you baby * pouting *

Jennie: Okey * smiling *

Lisa: Thank you baby * hug her *

Jennie: * hug her back * Hmmm * pulled the hug *

Lisa: Let's sleep * tired tone *

Jennie: * we were going to sleep but my phone vibrated so i get my phone and checked who text me this hour and i read it and its kai *  ahhh *  Make my day bad ahhh kai please leave us alone *

Lisa: * saw unknown number on baby's phone * Who is that?? * look to jennie *

Jennie: Its kai * look to lisa *