FINAL CHAPTER

AFTER 5 MONTH'S 

Jennie and Lisa got so many rumored that they are dating at park , mall , street , restaurant , a lot of picture's that caught them and they really got a lot of attention of people..

Jennie: Why unnie?? * look to jisoo *

Jisoo: L-lisa g-got a-accident * crying *

Jennie: * Shocked * W-what? its not funny joke unnie * when i heard lisa's name my heart broke into million's * 

Jisoo: Its not a joke jennie * look to jennie *

Jennie: W-where is she right now? * crying *

Jisoo: At the ******* Jennie * look to jennie *

Jennie: Let's go * run and go to parking lot *

Jisoo: You should take a rest i will wake you up when we got there jennie * worried * jennie you don't have sleep * look to jennie * Don't worry lisa is brave girl and strong you trust her right so you should take a rest * look to jennie *

Jennie: How can i sleep when my baby is in danger unnie * look to jisoo * I really trust her 

Jisoo: Jennie take a nap i will wake you up * look to jennie * Please I'm begging 

Jennie: Okey okey i will take a nap * close my eye's *

AFTER 30 MINUTE

Jisoo: Were here now jennie * wake jennie *

Jennie: * woke up * What is this place unnie? * looking around *

Jisoo: You go straight okey i will be their i will call CEO yang first * point the way *

Jennie: Okey * start walking *  Baby where are you I'm here * looking around *

Jisoo: Let's go * smiling *  There she is jennie * point at lisa *

Jennie: * shocked * W-what it this? * go to lisa *

( THI IS THE PLACE )

Lisa: * kneel down * Baby Will you marry me?? * look to jennie and holding a ring *

Jennie: * saw a "MARRY ME WORD" * Are you sure about this lili ? * teary eye's *

Lisa: Yeah i will spend my whole life with you baby * look to jennie *

Jennie: * teary Eye's * Yes I will marry you baby * smiling while tear's keep falling *

Lisa: * hug her * Thank you baby for saying yes to me and make a decision to spend your whole life with me too baby * smiling *

Jennie: * hug her back * I will spend my whole life with you baby i love you so much * pulled the hug *

Lisa: * put the ring at her ring finger * Thank you * hug her *

Jennie: * hug her back * Welcome baby * pulled the hug and kiss her passionately *