CHAPTER 25

2 HOURS AGO..

AT CEO YANG OFFICE

CEO yang: * looking at lisa * tell me don't worry

Lisa: Me and jennie are dating CEO yang * look down *

CEO yang: * smiling * ahh * i know this already *

Lisa: * shocked and i look to him * your not mad CEO yang?? * looking at CEO yang *

CEO yang: * i pat her shoulder gently * i know that already * smiling * AIGOO!!

Lisa: * still shocked * How do you know CEO yang ??? * looking at CEO yang *

CEO yang: i hired spy men and told him to spy you and jennie because i really feel something weird and you two make me really shocked because TOP 1 best love team of kpop huh * smiling * and you two really have my fans and i heard its JENLISA SHIPPERS * smiling *

Lisa: Wow I thought you will get mad because you always said this to us IDOL'S CEO yang that dating is not allowed just focus at work * looking at CEO yang *

CEO yang: * put my hand at lisa's shoulder * you know what lisa i always support all of my idol's in here and yea i will get mad if my idol's dating issue but when i saw them that they are really love each other i will let them feel what's the feeling having Boyfriend & Girlfriend * smiling * i will not explain all okey * looking at lisa * Lisa i know how much you really love jennie and yes jennie love you too and the good news is that i will let you two dating just in secret dating but soon we all have a meeting that were going to revealed that you and jennie dating soon okey but please focus on working too okey * smiling *

Lisa: * tears falling and i thought this would be the very good news to me because CEO yang will support JENLISA si much and he even planning to revealed this too * but CEO yang something bad happen * looking at CEO yang while my tears falling *

CEO yang: * look to lisa and i wipe her tears * i don't want to see my idol's crying * sad * what is it??

Lisa: We broke up * look down and crying *

CEO yang: * shocked * What!! * i hug her like my real daughter * Its okey

Lisa: * SHOCKED ...... I thought awhile i will hug him back or not but i decide to hug him back * I'm sorry i did really bad that made jennie broke up with me CEO yang  * crying and its my first time that CEO yang have this kind personality *

CEO yang: Shhhh don't cry anymore * pulled the hug * don't tell what you did wrong to me lisa its your like i don't want to join okey * looking at lisa * i just want to say that i trust you and i know you cant cheat or something that made you two broke up i know you always tell the truth not lying words and i know how you really love her * looking at lisa with my serious face *

Lisa: I already told them the truth CEO yang but they don't trust me * wipe my tears *

CEO yang: Lisa we don't know what they feel when you do the bad lisa * look to lisa * and we don't know what jennie feel right now lisa-yah

Lisa: Its really hurt to see jennie crying in front of me because what i did its really my fault CEO yang * looking at CEO yang *

CEO yang: I know lisa * worried * i know you really feel hurt right now and your member's too * sigh deeply * Do you still want to quit?? * please say no lisa i will help you to get jennie again and you cant waste your talent lisa and i didn't pursue you lisa-yah *

Lisa: I'm not going to quit CEO yang * smiling * I cant leave jennie alone and my members too i love them so much than my life CEO yang * smiling *